HCG levels increased great, now not so much :(

MrsAmk

Reaction score
Anyone had this happen? My hcg was 8164 on Monday. Yesterday (Wednesday so about 52 hours later) they only went up to 9900. I know it naturally slows down the farther you get, but not this slow, this early. I am 5 weeks 5 days today. Gosh I am hoping and praying I am not losing this baby! I also have NO symptoms. :cry:

I'm afraid I don't have any helpful insight as I don't know much about HCG levels but at least it's increased that must be a positive thing. If there was hardly any change or none then it would be cause for concern I would of thought. I'm sure all is well :) xx

From what I understand hcg levels over 6000 can take 96 hours to double.

No symptoms really doesn't mean anything, I'm slowly approaching halfway and haven't had any tell tell pregnancy symptoms.
After they get to a certain point, HCG stops doubling as fast! I think you're fine

We're they doubling before or is this your first batch taken? I would request an ultrasound!

I agree with winterbabies. An ultrasound would show a sac by now, which could be used to help estimate how the growth is tracking

I agree with what others have said I've read that when hcg is over a certain level you should stop using levels as am indication of pregnancy viability and scan instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->