Hcg levels? Is this really high?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I am 10wks but I just got my results for my 7 wk hcg blood test..... At 7wks it was 167,000..... Is this really high for 7 wks? Anyone else want to compare?

Yes, that's about the same as my last pregnancy. Definitely very high.
Bubby was born a happy and healthy singleton.

I am pretty sure that's an old wives tale (although it was a girl for me). My Dr's did say it meant a good, healthy pregnancy.

Thanks ladies !! Guess we shall wait and see..... I have been sooooooo sick and swear there has to be a second baby they missed!

High means sicker! Lol, in my experience anyway. But I think mine would be similar, or higher, it was 18,166 at 5 weeks 4 days.

Awww u have twins! congrats :) no wonder yours is so high !Omg I have never been so sick!!!! In my life .... Thisis baby #3 and so different ..... I just started some vitamin b6 therapy. Hoping it kicks in ....

At 7 weeks mine was 182,000. Other HCG below in signature..... I'm having I'D twins

Wow! Identical twins AND a proposal! You'd better buy a lottery ticket!!

Oh wow! Do you think it's possible they missed a twins a my 7wk 1d scan? Lol

Mine was 87000 at 5 weeks and 2 days later was 129000

I was even sicker with my dd, I think some people just have high hcg!

How often do you all have your hcg measured?

I'm about 5w+1d, and just made my first appointment which is an ultrasound at 8 weeks.

Is it weird that my doctor doesn't do blood tests earlier, unless you're high risk? Should I be concerned?

I don't think you should be concerned, I don't think it's a normal practice. I had blood tests because I did ivf.

I don't think you should be concerned, I don't think it's a normal practice. I had blood tests because I did ivf.

Thank you, that's helpful! And congratulations to you, mama! :hugs:

At 9 dpo (which was 6 days before my expected period) my hcg count was 15.8 .
& At 12 dpo my hcg went up to 158 !! So within 3 days it went up 10 x's. Do you think there's a possibility there could be 2 in there? I wouldn't mind. :) I have 7 or 8 sets of twins in my family so I know there's a chance. :) I go to give more blood Wednesday(which will be 17 dpo) & I'm hoping it goes way up to at least 1,000 so I can have a sonogram! I'm at risk for miscarriage so that's why I'm constantly giving blood & having an early sonogram....Any opinions???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"