Hcg levels not doubling

stardancer6x

Reaction score
My 6 week blood test came back with hcg 955 and progesterone 14. They put my on progesterone pills. At my 7 week blood test my progesterone was way up but my hcg had only gone up to 1000 something. The doctor said it is probably going to be a bad pregnancy and end in miscarriage. They are going to check me again on Tuesday. Has anyone had this happen and had a good pregnancy ? I am desperate for hope.

I'm so sorry. I wish I could give you hope hon, but hCG is supposed to double every three days at least. Sending you hugs.

Didn't want to read & run but I don't have much insight to offer. All I will say is that nature can be a marvellous thing, so who knows.

Good luck xxxxx

I don't have much advice either, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hoping all is ok xxx

Hi sweetie, I'm sorry you are going through beta hell :( The levels do sound low to me. I'm sorry and I hope you get some answers!

My 6 week blood test came back with hcg 955 and progesterone 14. They put my on progesterone pills. At my 7 week blood test my progesterone was way up but my hcg had only gone up to 1000 something. The doctor said it is probably going to be a bad pregnancy and end in miscarriage. They are going to check me again on Tuesday. Has anyone had this happen and had a good pregnancy ? I am desperate for hope.

im so sorry stardancer :hugs: but i agree with ellienation...miracles happen every day!! i will be thinking and praying for you and hope to hear a good update.

I don't have much advice to offer, but I'm wishing you the best and I hope everything is just fine. *hugs*

I'm going through a very similar situation. My levels were 109 may 24th and then a week later only 350. We have no idea how far along I am due to irregular periods. My doctor doesn't seem worried at all, but I AM!!! I'm freaking out completely. I am not having ANY SYMPTOMS OF MISCARRIAGE, and I just had a healthy pregnancy and baby girl 10 months ago...this makes no sense to me. I hope everything works out for you, please let me know.

Bbynme--is your doctor just telling you to wait and see, or us she running more tests? Hcg levels are a good indicator of whether everything will be okay. Are you sure you heard your doctor right? Maybe your dr. Misread the results?

I'm going through a very similar situation. My levels were 109 may 24th and then a week later only 350. We have no idea how far along I am due to irregular periods. My doctor doesn't seem worried at all, but I AM!!! I'm freaking out completely. I am not having ANY SYMPTOMS OF MISCARRIAGE, and I just had a healthy pregnancy and baby girl 10 months ago...this makes no sense to me. I hope everything works out for you, please let me know.

Hi,

Sorry you are also going through beta hell. Unfortunately just because you had a healthy baby girl doesn't mean you are immune to m/c. And often times you won't have any "symptoms" of m/c until your levels start to drop. I hope your doctors continue to monitor your closely to ease your fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->