HCG levels not doubling

SteffyRae

Reaction score
Had my levels done exactly one week ago, 171. Did them again Tuesday they were only 273.
Please tell me this has happened to someone else and everything was okay. I can't do this again. I feel stupid for getting excited over a baby, like I should know better.

I can't say I've had that experience, but just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you and I hope everything is ok! Did you talk to your doctor about it?

Mine never double. And. I have 3 beautiful daughters. Good luck Hun 🙏 everything is ok xx

I hope it's okay doctor doesn't seem concerned and my progesterone is great

If your doctor doesn't seem concerned, then I wouldn't worry. Those aren't exactly doubling but they're still pretty close. At least they're increasing :)

Yes ^ as PP said, if your doctor isn't concerned I wouldn't be either. Congrats and I hope everything continues to go well! :flower:

I'm in the same boat.. Concerned about levels.

At 13 dpo - 48
At 17 dpo - 185
At 19 dpo (today) - 305

Mine aren't close to doubling and even seem to be slowing down their increases, which concerns me.

I'm thinking good thoughts for both of us in hopes that we are just a little slow to rise and will pick it up in the next week! When do you go back to check levels again?

I'm in the same boat.. Concerned about levels.

At 13 dpo - 48
At 17 dpo - 185
At 19 dpo (today) - 305

Mine aren't close to doubling and even seem to be slowing down their increases, which concerns me.

I'm thinking good thoughts for both of us in hopes that we are just a little slow to rise and will pick it up in the next week! When do you go back to check levels again?

He actually didn't order anymore blood because I have an ultrasound for the 9th. Part of me wants to be optimistic but I'm scared I'll be setting myself up for disappointment. Part of me wishes I never asked for the blood work.

I actually think your bloods look pretty good. He said that an increase of 50% in two days is also well which is what you have 😊 sticky dust your way

Good luck with your ultrasound! That seems like a long time to wait, but just be positive! I've been reading a lot about hcg levels today and they can just be all over the board. Keep us updated! Looking forward to hearing a great update on the 9th :)

Good luck with your ultrasound! That seems like a long time to wait, but just be positive! I've been reading a lot about hcg levels today and they can just be all over the board. Keep us updated! Looking forward to hearing a great update on the 9th :)

I will definitely update. When do you go back for your next bloods?
Yeah HCG is crazy and seems more stressful than anything.

I go back on Monday. Fx for good number that mean I can have an ultrasound soon.

So I'm definitely out levels have stopped increasing, they are exactly the same today as they were on Tuesday. I go to do more bloodwork Monday to see if they go down by themselves and it is passes on is own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"