HCG Levels not Doubling

Babybump86

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 4 and a half weeks, I had my bloods taken on Wednesday and my HCG levels were 244, I went back today and they have only risen by just over 100. I've got to go and have some more bloods done on Sunday, but my results won't be back until Monday. I'm really scared because I had a early miss carriage last year, and I have been on Clomid, which increases the risk of eptopic pregnancy, has anyone's HCG levels not doubled but had a healthy pregnancy before?

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated, I've got a weekend of sorting ahead.

Hello I had a beta of 123 at 3w5d and then a beta of 185 at 4w exactly so didn't double. Doubling time was over 72 hours which is considered the norm. My double time was 78 hours. I went for a scan yesterday at 6+1 and baby with a heartbeat in the right place so all good!

My levels were rising painfully slow. 492 at 7weeks the day i miscarried. I hope it turns out better for you.

Thank you both for sharing, I'm counting down the minutes until My results are back Monday. I have had mild cramps but not spotting or bleeding, so I'm staying hopeful, I will let you know how I get on.

I had bleeding and very slow rising hcg with my first and had a very long conversation with my doc over the phone about how the miscarriage would likely play out. That child is now 4.5yrs old!

When I had early bleeding with my second I declined the hcg testing because it was just too stressful for me. That child is now 2.5yo.

All the best.

Im kinda in the same situation on monday i get my second results..but for 4-5wks my beta was 292..and my situation right now i have brown discharge and bleeding but not bright red..and yesterday i got a sono done due to that and i have an empty uterus! Either its too early or idk what is going on. My cervix was high and closed so im not sure what the bleeding is since i have nothing to miscarry.

I have heard doubling in 48-72 is still ok. Maybe use countdown to preg calculator to get your approximate speed. Hoping for the best!

Thank you everyone for your responses, it helped me stay positive, I got my results yesterday and my HCG levels were at 805, so they had more than doubled thank god, I have my first scan booked in 2weeks, I'm so excited, I have wanted this for so long, and had started to think it would never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->