hcg levels not quite doubled, worried sick xx

mellfckimpton

Reaction score
I had my bloods done monday due to bleeding which slowed down and is now brown and hardly there mg hcg levels on monday were 1900 and today was 3600 now worrying got to have them checked again friday i just wanna know whats happening as i had a MMC at the beginning of november and with that pregnancy my levels doubled xx

48 hours is just a guide line hun and I've also read that once levels are over 1200 they can take up to 72 hours to double. Although it isn't exactly doubled it is pretty close so I'd try not to worry about it too much. I've had 3 MMC's (1 in 2011 and 2 this year resulting in surgery) so I totally understand the worry. I'm bleeding too (very minor - it's more spotting which lasts about an hour or two then nothing then starts again!) but a scan on Friday my again yesterday showed a lovely heartbeat. Try and get plenty of rest and take each day as it comes <3

Fingers tightly crossed and good luck :hugs:

48 hours is just a guide line hun and I've also read that once levels are over 1200 they can take up to 72 hours to double. Although it isn't exactly doubled it is pretty close so I'd try not to worry about it too much. I've had 3 MMC's (1 in 2011 and 2 this year resulting in surgery) so I totally understand the worry. I'm bleeding too (very minor - it's more spotting which lasts about an hour or two then nothing then starts again!) but a scan on Friday my again yesterday showed a lovely heartbeat. Try and get plenty of rest and take each day as it comes <3

Fingers tightly crossed and good luck :hugs:

Thats what mines like it seems to stop then starts again i just wanna know whats happening :( xxx

I wouldn't worry too much... with my DS my betas didn't double.. First was something like 323 then went up to 520, then 900.... and I was worried sick, he is a healthy 2 year old today.

I wouldn't worry too much... with my DS my betas didn't double.. First was something like 323 then went up to 520, then 900.... and I was worried sick, he is a healthy 2 year old today.

Its the fact im spotting aswell thats concerning me ive gotta wait until friday for more bloods such a worrying time xx

Its the fact im spotting aswell thats concerning me ive gotta wait until friday for more bloods such a worrying time xx

Will they do a scan as well Good luck friday and try not to worry about it to much spotting is so common I had some at 8 weeks and 10 weeks on my last pregnancy all was ok I had spotting on my first baby for 3 weeks as well I did mc my next baby and then my 3rd I also spotted at 8 weeks only once for me meant something bad so I hope your ok as well

My HCG barely went up (waay less than yours) after I had bright red spotting early in my first pregnancy. I was told I would most likely miscarry. That LO is sleeping down the hall, six-and-a-half years old. :) Stay positive if you can. Fx for you & your bean. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->