hcg levels on wondfo stick?

vs011

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much hcg level my test line has versus control in my photo? This is the wondfo hcg dip stick. I have blood test this week to measure but I cant wait that long and thought someone on here might be able to know. Test line was like this at 5mins exactly.:thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_20141116_060019.jpg
    IMG_20141116_060019.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 30
hcg levels in numbers cant be determined at all by home pregnancy tests. around 7 weeks, my levels got so high that my wondfos got fainter and fainter from being overwhelmed with all the hcg in my system because hpts are meant to read up to a certain amount before they go out of whack from the overload. but not only was the test line fainter, it showed up darker than the control line and before the dye even crossed its path! so it did show up in less than a second or two, then it got fainter as more dye tried to stick to it. plus another factor is hpt show up faint or darker depending on the concentration of hcg in the urine. if you hold your urine in for longer, it will likely show up darker. if you urinate in a hour afterward, it will be fainter. theres no way to measure hcg exactly through urine tests or home pregnancy tests. the only way to get the measurement in numbers is by blood test at the doctor office.

but i will say that you can see if your hcg is rising or not by taking tests every few days and if they get darker, then it means your levels are rising. thats the only thing that home pregnancy tests might be helpful in with hcg other than just showing if your simply pregnant or not.

Oh I did not know that! Well I was also curious how much hcg the control line reads because it usually looks the same.

BTW I wonder why no one has made a preg urine test that detects preg and also measures the level of hcg much like a thermometer. They'd make a fortune.

Oh I did not know that! Well I was also curious how much hcg the control line reads because it usually looks the same.

the control line doesnt read hcg at all. its there to show if the test was used correctly or not. even if the control line does show up, sometimes but not often, tests themselves will be wonky and have cosmetic defects that might alter the entire test result such as dye-runs (but dye runs are usually caused by too much urine in my opinion)

BTW I wonder why no one has made a preg urine test that detects preg and also measures the level of hcg much like a thermometer. They'd make a fortune.
i actually wondered that exact same thing months ago because when i was earlier in pregnancy, i realllyyyy wanted to know my hcg levels because it seemed like everyone else knew theirs and i wanted to share mine too! so i asked the doctor for blood tests but they told me they wouldnt check my blood for hcg unless they suspected my pregnancy was not going to be normal or healthy. so i did not ever get to know my hcg but its ok thats a good thing because of the reason for not getting to know it!

i actually looked for that kind of product but never found it and thats when i was like why dont they make this they have everything on the market but this!

There is a test out there that shoes several control and test lines to give you an idea about your HCG but I don't recall the name of it.

I don't know how reliable test line darkness is for measuring hcg. I had horrible luck with wondfo sticks- they never got very dark this pregnancy, so I was convinced I was going to have another miscarriage! I also took several a day (since they came in a pack of like 100) and tried to line up the darkest from each day to see a progression... big mistake! so much worry! haha

I had the best luck with FRER showing progression, but those are super expensive to be doing that with (sadly, I was a poas addict and spent far too much money and stressed too much about it after several chemicals!)

I got really faint squinters of a line 7/8dpo but got a true BFP at 10dpo. I got my blood drawn the next day at 11dpo and the level was 29, so I feel like wondfos are super sensitive!

Well I am at 19dpo and the my test line is as dark as the control line finally! That was my goal initially. At 11dpo with the faintest line, I thought I was seeing things...like if you think about something too much, the mirage suddenly forms. I thought it was happening to me lol.

I got my blood drawn yesterday but it'll be a little while until the results come back. But I guess it doesn't matter since wondfo shows a dark positive now. My hcg is rising. Hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->