HCG levels

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my levels drawn for the first time since the doctors where closed for the holidays. I'm not sure if I am 4 weeks or 5 weeks, cause I miscarried last month, and my ovulation was messed up this month because of that. But I didn't get by BFP until I was 4 days late from my period. But I know my levels are doubling nicely, cause the line on the test went from barely there on the 25th, to pretty dark on the 27th, to as dark as the test can go today. :thumbup: ok, so my blood was drawn today, and my HCG was 93.79, a number I was perfectly ok with!! I was sooo happy! And then I texted my mom...and she put doubt into my mind. She said "Don't get too excited, that's really low for 4-5 weeks. When I had my (late) son my levels were 1000 at the time of my missed period". Ya. So now I feel like I should prepare to miscarry again like last month..I was happy cause my levels were sooo low last month, the highest they ever got was 27 and that was at 5 weeks. Are these levels ok? Especially since I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated?

Hi Hun I think personally it's a good number for 4-5 weeks I'm also 4-5 weeks my hcg was 18 then tripled to 60 over 72 hours I know it's not a great massive number but the nurse said its not the number it's l if it doubles or more which is most important, I have more bloods drawn tomorrow and I must admit I am scared I just hope they go way higher, but to go from 18 (when I was prepared for the worse a chemical or miscarry) I was really happy it increased to 60, like you say your not sure as to when you ovulated, so you could be earlier than you think or could of implanted later, id just try to rest Hun and try not too worry to much, I honestly think it's a good number, hopefully you will see it double in a few more days :) xxxx

HCG is over 200 now, I got my 2-3 weeks on the clearblue weeks estimator tests this morning :happydance::cloud9::baby: going by my LMP I should be 5+2, but I ovulated/implanted late and I think I'm 4+5. Numbers are doubling awesomely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->