HCG Levels

AMP1117

Reaction score
Does anyone know what their levels were at 5 weeks? I had hcg test yesterday at 5 weeks 1 day and it was 7414...doesnt that seem high for the beginning of week 5 as the normal range is like 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml for 5 weeks? I get another test on Wednesday but was looking for some advice.

Does seem high as I think mine were 3000. Dates wrong?

At 5w1d mine was 1049 but they are worried about that being too low since I am only doubling at a rate of 50 hours, which they are also concerned about. Maybe you are later and/or having twins?

I wish mine were that high. I'm also 5ish weeks and yesterday mine were 609 which is still within the range but concerning to me. I've learnt that it's not really the actual number that is important but more importantly how quickly the levels increase. I get my second results tomorrow xx

I saw my results on my patient portal before I actually spoke with doctor. The Dr. said they are within normal range. I go back tomorrow for another check. If my days are off its only by like 2 days. So I dont know. Just praying everything is ok!

Mine was 115 on Thursday then yesterday (Monday) 997 double every 30 hours!! Dr told me it doesn't matter about the figure it's how it doubles. Hope that helps

To be honest I know that I had my period at the very end of May, but I may be like 2 days off. Also its possible I ovulated earlier this time. Hubby and I did the deed on the 12th of June I think...doctor said they are still considered normal...oh dear Im excited to be pregnant but really hoping its not twins lol...I dont think hubby can handle that

Mine was 18,762 at 4w6d. Had ultrasound the following week and my dates had been correct. I had one baby girl. Hcg has such an insane range. GL

I'm getting worried that mine are high enough now!!! Looking at you guys

I had mine drawn last night at the emergency room (apparently I have a cyst on my ovary. Hooray) but was told my levels were at about 4700 which according to the doctor was lower than expected? Also had an ultrasound and he said I may not be as far along as I had originally thought. Waiting for my first obgyn appt on the 30th to get a more accurate due date I suppose

At 4+3 mine were 1900 & a week later at 5+3 they were 19,000!!!! Completely healthy pregnancy.

Mine were over 6,000 last week at 5w1d. My doctor was happy and didn't bother testing anymore. My first time, they were 4,000 at the same time. I lost the pregnancy, but it had nothing to do with the hcg levels and my doctor at the time was also happy with them. It's a wide range even early on. You're good!

With DD2 mine were 29 000 at 5 weeks but scan showed I was closer to 6 weeks and i was pretty sure of when I ovulated based on mucus change and ovary pain (more like a brief twinge actually). I got my bfp a week later so baby just implanted early.

I just found out I was pregnant on 6/18 and my level was only 112...I just had another HCG done on 7/8 and it was 2148...which is lower than the doctor liked...I had it done again today and it was only 2800...which it isn't much higher so they are doing an ultrasound on monday...fingers crossed that everything is okay...just going slower. I have read where women have low levels sometimes but everything works out. This is our first BFP in 4 years...I just hope it sticks...the people we have told so far are so excited...and I dont want to lose this! :(

Mine at 5w1d were 18,238 and I have just one healthy baby in there.

Mine were just under 9,000 at 5 weeks. I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->