Hcg levels???

Sbrown180187

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
The first day of my LMP was 26th of January which lasted my normal 4-5 days I had a 3 days break then started spotting for about a week which went onto light to medium bleeding for another week. I decided to take a HPT on the 15th of February and I was shocked to see a BFP! I went to the hospital and my blood HCG levels were at 63, then Friday they dropped to either 42 or 48 (the doctor can't remember as the machine broke down)!?! Then today they are back up slightly to 49, I'm so confused what does this even mean? According to my own calculations if I hadn't had any bleeding in between I wouldn't be due AF until tomorrow? Has anyone got any info please Xx

Wow you are super earlier in the game, my lmp was Jan 15 and even my result lines were very Lite on last Friday. I would test day after missed period, too early can cause unnecessary drama. Good luck love.

Wait it is strange , maybe last month wasn't af??? Best thing is to test hgc again to see if doubling

I'm sooooo confused my LMP before that was from the 3rd of January (I came on 2/3 days early) I also had a internal scan on Thursday but nothing was seen (I would have thought if I conceived on my last cycle something would be visible)???

Do you think the spotting you had was ovulation spotting? As I've had a similar thing this month. I really do hope that the drop in your hcg levels isn't anything to worry about, but I know generally it doesn't end well. :hugs: praying for you. X

I've never had ovulation spotting before but yes I had a feeling it was, I just don't understand how my levels have been up then down then back up again (only slightly up but UP all the same) X

If you don't mind me asking, was it mixed with egg white cervical mucus? Mine wasn't, but I'm hoping it still was ovulation bleeding! I bet yours was, the timing sounds just right. I wish I could help you more, but I honestly don't know :( so strange how they've gone down, and then back up again! When can you next get in for another blood draw? X

To be honest I didn't pay too much attention at first I definitely felt more wet (sorry tmi) than usual and mainly when I wiped and very light pink, then it turnt more brown and ended, but a day of so later I bled a fair bit for a couple days and haven't had anymore since last Thursday. I'm back at the hospital tomorrow for more bloods so won't know anymore until Thursday its so stressful Xx

Would it be possible for it to be twins and possibly miscarried one and then your numbers dropped a little but they are still rising from one viable baby? Just a thought...praying your numbers have sky rocketed by now <3

Would it be possible for it to be twins and possibly miscarried one and then your numbers dropped a little but they are still rising from one viable baby? Just a thought...praying your numbers have sky rocketed by now <3

I was going to say the same thing, but wasn't sure! It could be a possibility.. :hugs:

That twins theory would make sense! I'm hopping on this thread because your story is so interesting. My fingers are crossed for you for Thursday!

Thank you everyone! I'm even tearful reading your replies, blimmin hormones lol I'll definitely update on Thursday Xx

I'm interested to know the out come as well. Well wishes

Thinking of you SBrown and hoping you have some answers today <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"