Hcg numbers please help!!

kayerickson14

Reaction score
Had my third draw today numbers are..

Wednesday 13 dpo- 38.1
Friday 15 dpo- 66.7
Monday 18 dpo (today) 98.8

My numbers started off doubling.. Even though they are still increasing.. Im worried this is not a good sign.. We have had two losses in the past and this is our first after fertility treatments.. They are drawing again on Wednesday.. My tests are so just getting so dark I was really expecting a big jump today but I guess not.. I just feel like this is not looking good anyone have any input?

I'm sorry your in limbo right now. I found information here https://www.betabase.info
Hope this is some help x

I've been in your position before. Every pregnancy those damn numbers are such stress! All I can say is that with my current pregnancy I was low at about 17-18 dpo. My hcg was at 170 and the little peanut hung in there so just give it a few more days. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Thanks ladies for your thoughts & prayers. Im really bummed.. Idk what to think. I swear these numbers cause more stress than anything. I find it very odd that the Dr keeps refusing to test my progesterone level also. I feel like hes missing something.. They draw a 4th beta tomorrow and im terrified to find out the results..

My doctor never told me my levels. They did the test, said it was positive and that was it. They said that they don't usually tell levels. It's my first so I don't know how true or not that is. But I never stressed about it. I just let it go. All HPT's came back positive as well as one at my GP and OB. All weeks apart. So I wasn't too concerned.

Hi,

Just to give you a little hope I am currently going through the same thing at 6w4days..

Last Tuesday (5w4days) I had mines drew and the were 9,000 on Thursday (5w6days) they went up 75% 15,750 and then again yesterday they were 30,000. my Dr was not happy with these results as he always expects them to double but he was told in medical school that if they raise 63% that is pretty normal, as he was not happy he sent me to the EPU for an emergency scan to make sure the pregnancy was not an ectopic and what I was not expecting was the little beans heart beating away and baby in correct place and all.. I know its scary but try request an early scan..

Head up chick.. Hope all goes well for you.

Also when I was at the EPU I had asked why my hcg levels were not doubling the doc said that they can not always go by the hcg levels as every pregnancy is different..

Thanks for the hope ladies! Im really trying to be poaitive but its so incredibly hard when my levels are so low.. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have my 4th beta tomorrow and im just praying its not dropped.. I guess I should just be happy they were increasing at all

I had mine drawn yesterday at 17 dpo and just got results betas at 796..

I am no where near that.. My tests are still getting darker which I hope is a good sign..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
mine at 17dpo was 185 and stayed pretty low but baby is just fine :)

Update.. We went from:

Last and final beta was 756.3!!

Dr was pleased and has scheduled us for an ultra sound this coming Thursday! Praying to see a little bean there!

My hcg levels last week never doubled but increased.
my doctor at qmc hospital basicly said this is not a viable pregnancy or its ectopic.
I was sent home thinking the worst and thinking I would be waiting to miscarry.
on monday I had a scan and had a empty sac.
yesturday I had another scan and sure was expecting it to be still empty...nope I now have a fetal pole and yolk sac :) the nurse I saw was so lovely and positive about it all she just said I could just be having hormones that are not doubling but things would be fine as that happens in 10% of pregnancies. I go bk in two weeks for another scan :)

And yes hcg levels cause no much stress!! I spent the whole week crying and stressing that I would have my 3rd loss . I know im not out of the woods yet but things are going the right way despite my non doubling levels. Good luck xx

We had one last and final beta and in a weeks time we went fro 756.3 to 6,856!! We had our first ultra sound yesterday and babies little heart was just beating away at 128 bpm :)

The tests and your betas look great hun. Try not to stress out so much :hugs:. Its not good for the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->