hcg pain eptopic pregnacy

cattymouse

mother of 1
Reaction score
hi I'm really worried had to go hospital yesterday I have been in strange pain all week I am just on 5 weeks now and yesterday whilst at hospital my hgc was 1999 don't know if that's good but gotta go back tomorrow to test more blood to see it it's doubled
I have unusual pain in my left and right side of down there and my upper abdomen....the pain today has gotten worse but feels more crampy like I'm starting a bad period
basically just wondering if this sounds like eptopic
the gyno examined me and dint see any blood and all mwas good she doesn't seem to concerned
got an early scan Monday to see if it's eptopic I'm sp worried need positive stories that I have hope

Didn’t want to read and run, could be a cyst? Iv had strange pains and was because of that. I hope it turns out to be nothing too bad xx

could just be normal pregnancy pain you sometimes get bleeding with ectopic have you had any spotting ect

Hi I had this when pregnant with DD2 . I had various scans which showed I had ovulated but they couldn't find the embryo so I then had a pregnancy of an unknown location which they thought was eptopic . I had exactly the same pain you are describing.

I got admitted for 24 hours so they could check my bloods had a few samples taken which thankfully they were going up . Had a scan a week later which showed he embryo in the correct place another scan a week later showed a healthy bean with a good heartbeat .

It's hopefully just normal pregnancy changes !

try and stay positive I know first hand how hard this can be . Good luck at your scan . I hope all is well ! Xox

ive not had any bleeding and the gyno did an internal examination and there was no blood

is a cyst bad in pregnacy

hi sorry not been on but no cysts arent bad, well they havent been for me and my gynae has never worried. They just bleed when the burst and can cause pain in the lower abdomen on either side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->