Hcg shot and ovulation

me2ubear1412

Reaction score
Wondering who else is having the hcg shot to help them to ovulate.what dose did u have and when in your cycle did you have it.

Wondering who else is having the hcg shot to help them to ovulate.what dose did u have and when in your cycle did you have it.

Hi me2ubear!
I just took my trigger (HCG) shot CD13. I was prescribed Ovidrel 250mcg/0.5ML. The shot came already ready to inject.

I hope that helps. Good Luck! :dust:

I was prescribed the same. I used it on CD 13 as well with an IUI on CD 14

Ariannda - Yeah!!! I have an IUI buddy ...literally. I actually did 2 IUI back to back...the 2nd one was a last minute thought. So when do you go back to the doctors? I go on the 14th. Good Luck!!!! I will keep my fingers and pray for both of us for a :bfp:

:dust:

Ariannda - Yeah!!! I have an IUI buddy ...literally. I actually did 2 IUI back to back...the 2nd one was a last minute thought. So when do you go back to the doctors? I go on the 14th. Good Luck!!!! I will keep my fingers and pray for both of us for a :bfp:

*grin* I dont know if you'll be crushed or thrilled to know this was in March and baby is due next weekend lol

*grin* I dont know if you'll be crushed or thrilled to know this was in March and baby is due next weekend lol

I am totally excited for you!! OMG CONGRATS!!!
:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->