• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

He can Climb!

F

Fern.x

Liam can climb now he climbs on top of his toy box and the other morning found him with one of his legs up by the rails of his cot. Hes Quite tall around 80-85cm now im worrying that hes going to climb out his cot. I really dont wont to be putting his cot down into a bed because hes only 13months:dohh: Hes also keeps sticking his fingers back his throat to make himself sick please tell me he will grow out it lol

Oooo now the fun starts haha. My oldest started climbing out of his bed at 13mo...so he went to a toddler bed, but he did really well

Awww my 13 mth hasnt started climbing yet. But loves sticking her fingers down her throat!!!! No matter how many times i tell her no. Im hoping she stops soon as i hate it lol x

i know hes been sick a few times doing it, ive started putting him in his bed and saying no and then getting him 5 mins later and he gives me a hug but hes started doing it in his cot aswell :dohh: thanks mommyof3co just glad im not the only one whos putting them into a bed earlier x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"