he DEFINITELY hates me!!

Regardless of whether it is relfux or not, elevating the head and body helps with better digestion for the baby :D

Sounds like colic or maybe slight reflux , max was just like that too ..would only fall sleep in his swing or car seat ..hang in there hunxx

We tried to feed Niamh as upright as possible, as ryder said it helps with digestion. This helped me push for a reflux diagnosis.

Symptoms:

sick after feeds and a long time after feeds (apart from with silent reflux they wouldn't be sicky as the sick comes up partway but not all the way)

arching of the back

crying painful episodes

snuffly nose and cough

hiccups

gurgling in the throat when lying down

choking

frequently wakes in the night, or is a restless sleeper.

Awwww he doesn't hate you hunny!! Try putting him in the stroller and walking around in your apartment? I know when LeeAnne is having an episode I hold her close to my chest and walk around the apartment and that usually calms her right down!

Just give it some time, eventually he will exhaust himself and fall fast asleep!

The only thing he has that's like reflux is hiccups. When he's sick he doesn't get bothered by it or anything.. I'm just confused.

I posted in the Bf'ing section cause I think I might have Over Active Letdown! But no one answered me over there! LOL. anyone have any experience with that?!

We got gripe water last night, I guess I'll give that a try. Although he's calm right now! I really think he was just over tired or something.

I've bumped that thread back up for you hunny, I've never heard of over active let down myself it might be something you're better off asking a health proffesional about?

You colic/reflux mums must be supermums... theres no way I could cope with hours of crying. I would go mad! Literally.... 15 mins of grunting and Im pulling my hair out :rofl:

You colic/reflux mums must be supermums... theres no way I could cope with hours of crying. I would go mad! Literally.... 15 mins of grunting and Im pulling my hair out :rofl:

Meds make it so much better! :) Niamh only cries when hungry or tired now. Its amazing! It took us weeks to get them though, so we had nights where I would be up with her until 4am with her just screaming at me in pain. :dohh:

aww i'm sure he doesnt hate you, lucas has periods like this where there is just no consoling him - it sounds like he has just got himself overtired - lilly used to do this and would scream for hours,

try taking him out in the car or pram if he sleeps in those situations - at least it will give you peace and quiet for a few minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->