he deserves a spading.....

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
The lady above me has her family around for easter. Im all for the fun and laughter and the eggy goodness of it all..... except one thing. The bloke thats come to stay has such a deep voice I can hear him through the floor boards, he even woke me up at midnight while he was drunkly talking loudly in the room above my bedroom. :'( now they are here again i cant afford to lose anymore sleep, i was awake for a couple of hours because of him. hahah how silly. How do you suggest i tackle this, or do I not and just accept it. I think i should just ride it out, ruin my weekend off. They came back earlier, and my heart sank, I can hear him most of the time and its irritating me more than anything else. I cant wait til they have gone home...
so I need to get my spade out, and pan him across the face haha. :blush: :hissy:

hahah i currently have steps greatest hits on LOL! its the loudest most beaty music i own! Im not a steps fan... honest. :p

i wnet to see them when i was 12 ehhehe turn it up or evern better is slam doors and it will make them reliase that if they can hear u no doubt they will shut up

haha I will try that!
''loves got a hoold on my hearrrttt'' *cough cough* im such a saddo!

i do it to the ppl underneath me when they are loud i stamp my feet heheh they soon shut up : P

I use to annoy my nosiy neighbours with CHER :rofl: Although have to say I'm not the quietest neighbour either :lol:

Think it's one of those times you have to grin about - What can you say "excuse me sir do you mind popping out & getting a new voice box?" :rofl:

hahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious. Your right though, I will grin and bear it and remember all the old dance routines hahah!!

i do it to the ppl underneath me when they are loud i stamp my feet heheh they soon shut up : P

wen my neighbours do tht wen callum cries, i attack my roof we a broom!!! soon stops!!!

tell me about it lmao:headspin: :headspin: :headspin:its an awesome quality to have haha

hahahahahahahaha. I did that in my old flat.. nothin a good ole pot of pollyfilla couldnt cure!

lol!!! nah ill leave tht up 2 the nxt tenant!!!

if it's only the weekend then not too bad, if it was forever that's a different thing!!!!

It sounds like you are talking about Paul.....I will have a word (he has a very loud voice, I need a mute button *sigh*)

hahahahaha. Why cant men have soft voice! damn those men *shakes fist*

lol darrenhas a really deep gruffy voice!!! sometimes he spks n i agree.... who knows what to!! but i just agree, it keeps teh peace :rofl:

:rofl:

Well coz Paul speaks so loud Jade does too (I think just to get heard) and there is me going to both of them "OKAY don't shout, I am in the same room" *with fingers in ears* :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->