He just makes my blood boil!

Mally01

Reaction score
Ugh need a rant. It's my own fault, every other week or so I sneakily check out the website my ex FOB visits for um, I dunno, stupid reasons, maybe I'll catch him out saying something or I can see if he is miserable without me or not (which would be great) but today I just wanted to scream. He posted an innocent enough post and I agree totally with what he said in it. He came across some kids kicking about a pheasant in a field and he went ballistic and reported them to the RSPCA, demanded to see their parents and scolded them. He then gets tons of responses from all his male mates saying how absolutely wonderful he is, how we need people in society like him, how there should be more people in this world with integrity and kindness as him, he has a big heart, a good soul, he did the right thing yada, yada.

I felt like saying 'yeah he is so effing amazing he has done one of the scummiest things a man can do and leave his pregnant girlfriend solely because she is pregnant and then disappear and ignore her. It makes me so mad how he behaves like this which is morally correct and (I hate cruelty to animals so he did do the right thing) and can't even bloody be there and 'do the right thing' for his own child and these other men think he's wonderful WTF???

I think this is one of the things that annoys me the most about it all. How it's like I don't exist, the baby doesn't exist and everyone thinks he's a wonderful human being when HE IS NOT!!! aaaaghh rant over. :growlmad:

Nice cup of tea now as I can't have a gin and tonic :growlmad: and I must stop looking at that webpage as even nice stories annoy me.

p.s for some obscure reason, every other post he is popping in the words 'breast feeding' e.g. 'cut my nipple as I was chopping food and the knife slipped, guess I can't breast feed now LOL and about the kids he told off 'guess they weren't breast fed properly'............what a weirdo!

I look at my ex page and it's 7 months on.... Not sure why either but alot of things annoy me in there too. We r women that's why we do it!!!

I think we like to punish ourselves.. Lord knows why cos we didn't do anything wrong in the relationship.. I have however began to accept that payback will happen and when it does it will sting his backslide like a wet slap!!!! Oh roll on pleaseeeeeee lol.

You do have to stop looking though. It reinforces all those bad feelings everytime you see it and if you carry on doing that you will always be angry.

Just remember there isn't a greater gift than a child so. He is the loser in this and not you. :) people can think he is amazing and caring but you know the truth and it won't be long until others do too!! My sister, mum, dad, brother, aunties and uncles now all see what FOB is like.. It's a nice feeling to know now they understand... Lol.. Even his mum and sister know what he is like now...

Oh and tea is great lol... :) milky with two sweeteners lol :haha:

I know how you feel Mally! FOB's Facebook isn't private do I kept checking it and getting myself all upset!! He's been going out loads, getting drunk, adding different women, posting photos of himself!
He posts jokes as his status' and says what a great life and time he's having! I get really angry and upset! I'm at home, sobbing everyday signed off work and he's doing that!! My friend reckons it's a front but it hurts so bad!

Also FOB writes about the baby..... He doesn't even bother with us!!! He has no idea how the baby is cos he can't be bothered to speak to me yet he writes, "can't wait to be a daddy" posts and also posts songs and lyrics about being a loving daddy!!
I'm also an animal lover Mally and what he did was admirable, however...... He done the worst thing a man can do, he's worst than those children kicking that poor pheasant! You are vulnerable and defenceless, you need him but he f**ked off!!
He dumped his pregnant partner!! (my friends words to me) "he's no man, he has shat on you and kicked you when you are completely vulnerable, this is the most scary and life changing event in a woman's life and he LEFT you"." she shouts this at me when I cry for him, lol! It's true though....... If they can do this to us and their children what kind of men are they...... They are lowlifes.

Loving Laura's post...... It's true we punish ourselves! Time to be kind to ourselves and pick up the pieces they've chucked on the floor and move on! I'm holding out for Karma! It's got to come to them yeah???
I've blocked FOB on Facebook and cut people short when they mention him.... I want to know what he's doing but that's for my own curiosity, I need to be strong for my baby so I'm doing this even though it's hard!!
Don't look at his webpage Mally, even innocent comments cut deep!!

Even though you wanna shout and scream and tell people what kind of man he is, Laura is right if people don't know already they soon will! It will just take time!!

As for the the whole breastfeeding references - he's messed up isn't he!!! How wierd!! He sounds mentally ill!! I mean he needs help either because of the loss of his child or for the fact he made that lie up which is horrendous!
Or he needs a right big punch in the face!!!!!

Big Hugs!!

xxxx

Sorry I duplicated the post and don't know how to delete it, lol.

My ex got his slap in the face with the girl he cheated on us with but he is with another women now... Not that I mind him being with her just don't want my daughter meeting every Tom dick n harry

I know what you mean it makes me feel physically sick. My Ex Ex has made his private now but eurgh some of the things i've read on there and on the internet just make me so angry!

He has everyone fooled into thinking what a wonderful person he is when actually he just a c**t!!

Thanks guys :hugs:

Means a lot to have other people saying the 'truth' about him and agreeing with me that it is frustrating. I do wish all the people he knows knew what he has done but like Laura said, he will show them his true colours soon enough. If he can't even help out/be there for his pregnant partner, he certainly won't 'man up' to help other people in need.

I don't have to live the rest of my life knowing I abandoned my own child, he does. I wish him luck with that nice secret.

Ugh. Sounds like my son's father. He's a horrible, pathetic person, but for some unknown reason everyone loves him! I just don't get it. It's not just about baby related things, either. He's not a good person in general.

Wow - he has a level of humanity - pull out the bubbly!!! He did a decent human act, the majority of people would have done the same but it doesn't make him a good all round egg. They are probably saying these things to him because he posted something about it and his friends aren't likely to turn around and post "well yeah, well done mate so how about now you go and sort out your life RE your pregnant ex."

I'd let him have his moment of glory because it is only that, a moment in his life. He is still an idiot.

:hugs:

I'm still waiting for people to realise FOB's true colours.. but it's been over a year and from what I can tell he's made me out to me the mentally unstable ex and apparently it's all in my head (oh and my 'evil mother' apparently talked me into leaving him)..

The facts are that he ignored me (or shouted at me) for the whole of my pregnancy and ignored DD when she was born because he was too busy having affairs and bragging about them to my friends in order to try and sleep with them too! I mean he is still with the woman that he was cheating on me with and his friends STILL believe he never cheated?! All his friends think he is an absolutely wonderful guy an doting father because he decided to start paying DD attention once i left as it's the only control he could have over me... nasty piece of work and i don't think karma has caught up with him yet... and I don't think it ever will :o( xx

I deleted everything to do with him online FB because i didn't want to see it.. I want nothing more to do with him but I was stupid enough to let him walk over me for 8 years and this is my punishment for it... *sigh*

I know all situations are different and it can't be nice to have an FOB deny you (and baby) exist, but sometimes I kinda wish he had as it would show his true colours to his friends and leave me well alone instead of the harrassment and threats that I have had!

*rant over* Sorry! xx

Update

Well today the proverbial shit has truly hit the fan! I bumped into a male friend of my FOB at our local shop (we live 5 mins away from each other) and got a right earful about leaving him, he's in pieces, the things I have done and said to him etc etc......then the guy stops, pauses and looks at my stomach. He said 'um, what's going on there then?' I said 'this is what your 'nice' friend decided, ultimately to LEAVE ME for, no other reason. he didn't want to be a Daddy. ' He says 'seriously, that's his kid, he told no-one about this...this..this is disgusting, he just left you pregnant?' I nodded. His friend then decided to tell the world and I have had messages and e-mails from far and wide asking why he has done this. He then texts me to tell me off and what the hell have I done to his life. I get nasty and say 'you have just made up my mind now today to definitely go ahead and file for child support, well done'.

I am pretty glad to be honest that I have exposed him now. To tell you the truth, how can you hide a pregnant tummy the further it gets anyway?. Someone was bound to say something sooner or later.

I hope he feels like utter crap tonight and is shitting a brick because his friends now know what he has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->