He never seems to sleep! Is this a sign of what's to come?!

Lawhra

NowProudMumOfTwo!!
Reaction score
Well, My Little Man II is a real wriggle bum! He is on the go in there doing flips, kicking and just generally fidgeting. There are breaks in between but they don't often seem long enough for him to get much sleep. He even disturbs my sleep with his acrobatics :wacko: Is this how he will be once born? Should I kiss goodbye to sleep now? :haha:

Haha bless ya. Remember you can still feel them moving around when they are asleep as they float about and bump into bits of you lol. Although my lo when in my belly used to have a mad time between 3-4 am and when she was born she woke up at 3 am for months. Very strange.

Lol well they are up every 2-3 hours to eat, and sleep in between - so I'd say yes. :)

I'm 23 weeks now and have been feeling movements for weeks. But never once did I think he could be moving in his sleep! :haha:

Lol well they are up every 2-3 hours to eat, and sleep in between - so I'd say yes. :)

It is more often than that. I do not remember my first son being this active. I love it though :D

My little Ninja is the same... He just seems to orbit around my tummy then chills out for half an hour then goes head down with his feet in my right ribs doing a tapdance.

He also has a fliddy fit when I listen to Michael Bublé!! But he's rarely still. Even on "lazy days" he feels like he's doing the truffle shuffle!!!

He he. Aw how cute, my boy likes Bruno Mars Grenade :D It really makes you wonder what on earth they are doing in there!

Hahaha I wondered this too one time, and when I asked OH about it, he said, maybe she moves a lot in her sleep. Duhhhh lol I didn't even think of it. I poked my belly one day and said, don't you EVER sleep?! I seem to feel her moving these days most of the time. Especially when I'm at work - its almost constant with small breaks of just a few minutes in between. I was worried for awhile that I was going to have an active non sleeping baby on my hands in a few months but its probably just them doing some tossing and turning in their sleep!

Hehe, my little boy is the same. He's none stop kicking all day and night. He only stops when I'm walking about. It's really nice feeling him all the time. My girls didn't really kick me much, so I was always a stress head whether everything was ok in there lol. x

Or maybe they're really quite on a night.... This one isn't. He's like tigger on E numbers and Rola Cola!!!

When preggos with my DS, I used to worry all the time because he was a very inactive little one. Once born, HE NEVER SLEPT!! He only started sleeping thru the night at about 15 months...literally. He only napped about 20mins/3 times a day. My bestfriend was also preggers at the same time. Her daughter was always kicking her...when she was born...she slept like an angel. Napped great and slept thru the night very quickly.

I don't think you have to worry!!

BTW, DS is a very chill personality these days. Curious but not hyper. He is the best!!
Good Luck!!!

Hahaha I wondered this too one time, and when I asked OH about it, he said, maybe she moves a lot in her sleep. Duhhhh lol I didn't even think of it. I poked my belly one day and said, don't you EVER sleep?! I seem to feel her moving these days most of the time. Especially when I'm at work - its almost constant with small breaks of just a few minutes in between. I was worried for awhile that I was going to have an active non sleeping baby on my hands in a few months but its probably just them doing some tossing and turning in their sleep!

It's funny isn't it, we move in our sleep but do we think our babies do? Ummm, seems not :haha: It is a wonderful feeling ay. Even if it keeps you awake. I'm glad it isn't just mine who is seemingly hyper active!

Hehe, my little boy is the same. He's none stop kicking all day and night. He only stops when I'm walking about. It's really nice feeling him all the time. My girls didn't really kick me much, so I was always a stress head whether everything was ok in there lol. x

It is so reassuring isn't it. I even feel my boy whilst walking around now. The first time was whilst shopping in Tesco and I was like a crazy lady on my own smiling to myself :D

When preggos with my DS, I used to worry all the time because he was a very inactive little one. Once born, HE NEVER SLEPT!! He only started sleeping thru the night at about 15 months...literally. He only napped about 20mins/3 times a day. My bestfriend was also preggers at the same time. Her daughter was always kicking her...when she was born...she slept like an angel. Napped great and slept thru the night very quickly.

I don't think you have to worry!!

BTW, DS is a very chill personality these days. Curious but not hyper. He is the best!!
Good Luck!!!

Oh wow, 15 months? Yikes. I hope that happens with me too (active baby in womb, good sleeper, not the lack of sleeping when born, hehe). My son wasn't as active as this baby and was difficult to get to sleep when born, so fingers crossed for a good baby this time!
Aw, my boy is chilled too. He is my little buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->