He only has eyes for me....

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
so my OH keeps saying. LOL

It is quite special, I will admit. Chase fixates his eyes on me while he is feeding, and whenever I am near him. His head would have done a 360 degree turn to watch me if it could the other day when Dan was holding him.

Mommy's boy already?

Time will tell. I know that my babies were all into just mommy until they noticed they had a Daddy around the 6 month mark. LOL

At 6 months?!? I only have 2 more months of being his favorite? boooo

:rofl:

With my kids, it was then. TBH, my 5 year old son has been mommy's boy and is truly really noticing daddy now!

Anyhow, it was around the 6 month mark when separation anxiety kicked in and they would cry when daddy would leave for work. My daughter, at that point, would only want to be with daddy when we were out in public. I was a nobody.

LOL

Hannah doesn't seem to prefer either of us at the moment. Although when she is upset I can calm her down a lot more easily and quicker than Stan. The other night I was holding her and she was almost asleep and Stan asked me if she was asleep, she woke up and smiled at him because she heard his voice :rofl:

Awww,how cute! :cloud9:

But Samantha's right,I better start building that huge wall around the house if she's gonna start noticing other people too!

I can calm Marlie down when she just screams with her dad, which is lovely. I feel special and loved........ until night time, and then she only lets me put her to bed! Not so much fun when she wakes 2-3 times in the middle of the night and Joel and I can't share the responsibility.

yip, my LO is still mummys boy so far. he does like daddy and plays nicely but i do get more than my share of smiles :))))) i love it but feel guilty when dad wants his attention!

Skyler is daddys boy.My hubby has always been fantastic with children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->