He slept in our bed last night !!!

1st_baby

Max woke up at 2am, screaming nothing was helping him ..I fed him rocked him did all the good stuff and still he kept screaming ..he was pulling at his ears and gums so yeah those dam teeth !!!!!!

He ended up sleeping between mum & dad till about 7 am I then told DH to take him back to his bed ..poor bub I cant wait for those teeth to come out

Poor little Max!!! I hope he feels better. Damn teeth I agree! Josh has been so cranky in the last few days!

Hope he feel better soon!!
I know how u feel, Colton has six already!
its rough.. :hugs:

Ok max is just not sleeping like he used to anymore :( I put him to bed at 10 pm and hes up at 4 am wanting food?? dammit he used to sleep till about 8am without food :(((( arghhhh

:hugs: Afraid I have no advice Hannah hasn't slept through yet (of course she is quite a bit younger) but she was just waking up once a night.......but since her shots her sleeping has been awful

They say that when babies start doing that it's time to wean but I guess 4 months is far too early (i don't know about these things really...I'm just trying to think of something constructive and helpful to say!)

I'm sorry that he's so upset and not sleeping like he has been :( Poor little Max and his Mummy!

aww hun i know how you feel, Kira is doing the same with those damn teeth, one thing i'm not doing though is giving her a bottle cos i don't want her to think oh mummy will give me milk.

Could you not give him an extra bottle of milk or give him an extra meal????

hope he feels better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->