• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

He told me to abort my baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsGrace0308

Reaction score
So I'm back on here again and excited to be preggo again. Or atleast I'm trying to force myself to be excited :( I showed the father the ultrasound picture today and his exact words was to abort the baby! It took everything in me not to grab the hammer beside me...he feels now is not a good time for him. It's my 4th baby but his 1st. I've never felt so numb in my life! I told him to kill his self and kicked him out! I just looked at the ultrasound and said "it's just me and you :(" I feel like crying but to numb to do anything. How can he just not care? Could def use a glass of wine right now. I def was not expecting his response to be to get rid of the baby after looking at the ultrasound.

Definitely do what you want to do in this situation only. Did he say why he felt this way?

Only thing he says is now is not a good time and a baby will ruin his world. Only thing I'm getting rid of is his sorry a**!

Good for you...however was he wanting kids when you got preggo?

Really not trying to be offensive but there should be no room for "however" if he was being intimate with her, he should have thought about that before. I'm pretty sure he knows about the birds and the bees, Good for you honey! I know it's rough but you do what you gotta do for you and your sweet baby!

I probably should have worded it differently...of course he would have known, but if he wasnt ready then he wasnt ready. But also he is not in the right for doing what he did. Im glad you chose to kicl him out.

A lot of people aren't ready, but he ought not tell you to abort the child. He consented To the child once you all had sex, period.

The way I see it, he consented to a child once you guys had sex, especially if unprotected. Sex can always result in a child.

Yeah but when do a lot of guys think with the correct "head" when they have sex lol. Half of them dont unfortunately so you always have to make sure its for sure what both want. Ttc or not guys often do withdraw when a baby is on the way. For us women it is easy to come to terms with having a baby...we carry them for 9 months etc. While the men dont do anything. So its harder for them to connect. That saying, no real man should ever tell his girl to kill their baby. But for a man to say that tells me he really wasnt ready for his own kid and thought with the wrong head. What guy is honestly going to say no to a little bit of unprotected sex and think right away that this one time (or how many times it was) could land a new baby. All he was probably thinking about was how nice it would feel. With men you really really have to make sure they actually want the child before giving into that fun night. So many of these types of men leave the women high and dry once they are preggers and reject the child because they were only thinking about the fun and didnt expect their girl to land preggers so fast. It sucks it really does. I couldnt imagine the anger and hurt. You expect this guy is going to be a good one and ends up not. So sad.

Yeah but when do a lot of guys think with the correct "head" when they have sex lol. Half of them dont unfortunately so you always have to make sure its for sure what both want. Ttc or not guys often do withdraw when a baby is on the way. For us women it is easy to come to terms with having a baby...we carry them for 9 months etc. While the men dont do anything. So its harder for them to connect. That saying, no real man should ever tell his girl to kill their baby. But for a man to say that tells me he really wasnt ready for his own kid and thought with the wrong head. What guy is honestly going to say no to a little bit of unprotected sex and think right away that this one time (or how many times it was) could land a new baby. All he was probably thinking about was how nice it would feel. With men you really really have to make sure they actually want the child before giving into that fun night. So many of these types of men leave the women high and dry once they are preggers and reject the child because they were only thinking about the fun and didnt expect their girl to land preggers so fast. It sucks it really does. I couldnt imagine the anger and hurt. You expect this guy is going to be a good one and ends up not. So sad.

Wow, how incredibly sexist!

Men are not stupid. They know ejaculating into a vagina gets girls pregnant. They are also not feral. They can say no to sex. They can resist sex. They are not hard wired humping machines which we have to be careful not to accidentally mislead and seduce. He had unprotected sex and is just as responsible for the life he created as OP. Being "unable to resist" unprotected sex is never a defence. Never. It's not even blurring the line, its crossing it. It is that black and white. Men can and should resist sex when appropriate. Period

I've got to close this as topics on abortion are against forum rules. Please continue to post on the forum though, we're all here to support you :flower:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/announcement.php?f=17
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"