He wants to feed us!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by patch2006uk, Nov 16, 2011.

1. patch2006uk

patch2006uk Well-Known Member

My son is breastfed and we've done BLW. He's never been given a bottle, or fed from a spoon (although we do give him preloaded spoons for runny food)

He's recently started offering his food to us, and last night he shoved a whole floret of broccoli into my husband's mouth! He's also fed me peas and laughs hysterically when he thinks he's 'fed' us.

Does anyone else have babies who want to feed them? It's just so strange that we've never fed him, yet he wants to feed us! Bless him :flower:

2. Wiggler

Wiggler Mummy to three monkeys

Aww thats adorable! :cloud9:

3. sapphire1

sapphire1 Well-Known Member

Yep, Holly 'feeds' me all the time. She's TW though, so that's probably where she's picked it up from. If she has finger food I have to give her a bit for each hand so she can feed me while she's eating (I just pretend though lol). It is cute isn't it :D

4. pandacub

pandacub Proud mummy to Jacob

Haha, my LO does that too! Like you i exclusivly bf then went onto blw... He always holds his food up to feed me & gives me drinks from his sippy cup too! So cute :)

5. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

Haha that's cute