• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Head aches

tardiz

mum of 1 :)
Reaction score
I woke up Saturday morning with the worst headache ever and for the first time in pregnancy swollen fingers which i had to 'lube' my wedding ring off and it won't go back on. I had a routine appointment with my dr yesterday where I was 40+1 and he said my bp was not dangerously high but higher than it had been and to try and take it easy and come back Thursday for re checking with the midwife.

Anyway I woke up this morning and it is even worse nothing seems to get rid of it!! My hands and legs feel all crappy and tingly too. My hubby thinks i should make an appointment for today just to get my bp checked again but I always feel bad about wasting their time. Any advice? Or any advice how to get rid of the bugger. I have tried paracetomol although dr told me to try not to take anything, 4head, those migraine cooling strips, lying in dark room, keeping hydrated etc :(

I would go get checked. Do you have a day assesment at maternity unit? even your local chemist like boots can check your blood pressure. you urine should also be checked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"