head engaged , not engaged, engaged, not engaged.....

emmamc28

mum to charlotte and ben
Reaction score
this is to anyone who has had babies before. this is my 3rd so i know what it feels like. i feel like some days his head is in my pelvis then others its not. i can feel him literally dipping in and out cuz i get a sharp pain when he is dipping in down there in my area lol. anyone else getting this? everytime i see the midwife he seems to be free.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc5de6.aspx

the same kinda thing happened to me . i could swear that last week i felt my LO drop, felt like she was trying to come out but nooo, and she's breech:/

Yes, this has been happening to me since 34 weeks - she's very low today but seems to go in and out - I think its more common with second and further on pregnancies than with first ones.

Yes I've been getting this. Some days he/she feels really low and I get all the associated pains, but the mw says he/she still isn't engaged at all when she's checked. I guess it's just because everything is looser from being pregnant the first time and I know that it's common for babies not to engage right up until labour with subsequent pregnancies for that reason. There's nothing to hold them there lol.

Yep, I usually engage at weekends (go for long walks) then go to bed and the next day she's out again so by the time I get to see the midwife on a Wednesday she's free... she's still not engaged and i'm due today :dohh: so annoying! Nevermind :) xxx

I think little Zz might be indulging in similar activity. Must get bouncing and walking and hope for some proper full on engagement!!

hi hun im the same its my 3rd and he keeps goin up down up down it drives u nuts app hes fuly engaged no but i bet thelittle sod floats back up again xxxx

Yep im on baby number 4 and he is often fully engaged then goes back to 3/5ths engaged and also swivels from back to back to the left then to the right hes going to be a gymnast i swear lol. x

Yep im on baby number 4 and he is often fully engaged then goes back to 3/5ths engaged and also swivels from back to back to the left then to the right hes going to be a gymnast i swear lol. x

i was told at last midwife appointment he was back to back but he is constantly moving so who nows what position he will be in when the time comes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->