Head is a mess

MissMommyOf5

Reaction score
So I found out I am pregnant with baby number 6, I was told after my last baby who was my 3rd emergency section not to have anymore babies. Now I’m broken-hearted, I either lose my baby or risk my health. Not sure iv posted in the right place so sorry if not.

D0136F13-B9AE-4A2B-9CC8-0B7A31BFCEA1.jpeg

That's a tough one. I'd talk to you doctor about what can be done or needs to be done. Are you on birth control because your not supposed to get pregnant. ??

That's a tough one. I'd talk to you doctor about what can be done or needs to be done. Are you on birth control because your not supposed to get pregnant. ??

yes I was put on the evra patch as 3 of my children were conceived on the depo or mini pill. I also used the morning after pill this time so I don’t know how this has happened.

yes I was put on the evra patch as 3 of my children were conceived on the depo or mini pill. I also used the morning after pill this time so I don’t know how this has happened.
I'm sorry your going through this. Have you told your hubby? Maybe there's a way you'll be able to continue the pregnancy and have a safe delivery. Otherwise best thing would be to do the other and I'm not going to say it..
I'd think if it was the worst thing to happen again the doctors should have tied or seared your tubs so u couldn't get pregnant again. After your last baby??

I'm sorry your going through this. Have you told your hubby? Maybe there's a way you'll be able to continue the pregnancy and have a safe delivery. Otherwise best thing would be to do the other and I'm not going to say it..
I'd think if it was the worst thing to happen again the doctors should have tied or seared your tubs so u couldn't get pregnant again. After your last baby??

I signed the forms to have my tubes tied but as my last 3 were emergency and prem they refused to do it, so it got left. I’ve requested it again but not heard anything back. It is a case of life or death for me but I feel like it’s worth the chance.

:hugs: I only wish the best for you & your baby.

I’m so sorry you have such a horrible decision. I would definitely recommend speaking to the consultant that performed your last c section if possible.

It’s happened now and seems both options are pretty extreme.

do you mind me asking what the reason was they warned you against another pregnancy?

I only ask because I have 3 children, all born via c section (1st emergency, second and third both elective). After my last I was told I’d had a lot of scar tissue that they had to cut through to get the baby out, so they’d advise not having anymore as it had been tricky getting to the baby and the risks of cutting my bladder etc were increased.

What I hadn’t planned on was my marriage ending and meeting a new partner. He’s younger than me and has no children and so both decided we’d love a child together.

perhaps stupidly we actively tried for a baby and I’m now very early days pregnant so I do have that worry about what I was told. But if I get to the stage of seeing a midwife etc I will explain my history and hopefully get some more answers. I’d be consultant led anyway due to the previous sections.

good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->