Head is spinning at this surprise......

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
So long story short I'm bf my 9 month old and on the progesterone only pill. Dh and I had decided we were done having babies after our two precious girls and our 5 losses. We just had enough and didn't want to go through anymore losses. Well 2 weeks and 2 days ago I missed 3 pills while my oldest dd was in the pediatric ICU after a fall... imagine my surprise when today I see a big bright bfp. I have been cramping a lot the last 2 days and decided I'd better just check! Ahhhhh not sure how I'm going to tell dh. He's going to freak out!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1487879130776.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 27
Thanks I just had a mammogram two days ago without any protective aprons so I'm really nervous about that!!

I had dental x rays the day before I found out I was pregnant with this surprise baby! I was told that early on it isn't something to worry about. Congratulations!!

Wow can't believe your preggo again! It seems like yesterday we were all on the pregnancy boards with #2. Congratulations :)

He was great, took it as less of a shock than I did!! We are both very excited and looking forward to my first ultrasound!!

Oh good. That's so exciting!! Congratulations!! I hope it all goes well!!

Yay I'm glad he took it well too! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->