Headache as a sign of ovulation??

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
Just like the title says...I had a positive opk on Saturday and have had a mild headache on and off Saturday and Sunday. I know they can be signs of pregnancy, but can they also be a sign of ovulation??

Hi I'm not sure but I know surges of hormones can cause headaches when I was pregnant with my first I had terrible migraines in month 3/4/5 due to hormones so it's probably possible! Good luck xx

Just like the title says...I had a positive opk on Saturday and have had a mild headache on and off Saturday and Sunday. I know they can be signs of pregnancy, but can they also be a sign of ovulation??

This is my first cycle off the pill and in the few days leading up to ovulation when the oestrogen was rising I had the most cracking headaches, almost felt like migraines. Paracetamol didn't even touch it so I had to grin and bear it :nope: completely gone once I'd ovulated though so I suspect it was to do with my hormones?!

Also when pg with my 3rd I developed migraines is pregnancy, since she was born I suffer with aura migraines now (where my vision goes blurred for around 30 mins with no pain and them everything is back to normal) I tend so suffer with them in bouts.

Good luck for this month :flower:

Xx

I have been wondering the same today! All day I have had (and still have) a cracking headache..i am due to ovulate anyday now and its my first month off the pill so i am guessing it is hormone related :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"