Headache? is that bad? :(

Clovercandy

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and yesterday I had headache through out the whole day, probably the first major thing after absence of period. Is that bad? Why headache?

And also had some tissue like discharge...? What is that and from where?:xmas22:

I had headaches so badly with my daughter in the first trimester. Only way I could get rid of them was drinking some soda whenever I got them. They are fine and quite normal in pregnancy.

With the tissue discharge, sorry can't help with that. Never had that before.

Headaches normal...tissue discharge I would get checked. I've no experience there but I've had some light pink spotting and freaked so I'm a bit dramatic lol. Best of luck xx

I get migraines almost everyday an sb was told a cause could be because of with blood pressure. All I can do is sleep because tylenol feels like nothijg

I get headaches all the time, so I think that's probably normal. Lots going on in your body now! Since I am hesitant to take much medication, a co-worker gave me an essential oil that you can apply to your head. I was skeptical, but it worked! Hope yours go away soon.

Yes I have been getting headaches a lot lately, and today tylenol didn't even help a bit. I have heard its normal, unless you have vision changes and it's the worst headache you have ever had.

As for the tissue- have you been spotting? Or was it white?

Yes I have been getting headaches a lot lately, and today tylenol didn't even help a bit. I have heard its normal, unless you have vision changes and it's the worst headache you have ever had.

Completely white thank goodness lol.

Could be just discharge or yeast starting. Just keep an eye on it!

Did u see it when u went pee pee? That happened once but I didn't have an infection or anything. Never got answer either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->