Headache/tired/grumpy/JUST GO AWAY.... how I love first trimester....!

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
The last two days by 1 or 2 in the afternoon I've just been DONE. I'm DONE with being at work and I'm DONE with sitting at my desk and I'm DONE with being anywhere other than lying in my nice cozy bed at home... which is 30 km from my office. :dohh: I think afternoon headaches might be my version of morning sickness, which will make me SUPER HATE EVERYONE for the next few weeks....

ugh.

Anyone else need to vent??

Me too! I don't have morning sickness but the headaches and grumpiness are real lol

Haha I totally agree with this! Somedays I'm just so tired I don't want to do anything but go home and sleep. Those days make for the longest days at work. The headaches are TERRIBLE! I'm still not sure if they are from being pregnant for from caffeine withdrawal. I used to drink like 5 cups of coffee a day and I'm basically cold turkey now! I will occasionally have a decaf coffee or some tea..but nothing like I used to have. Here's to hope the first trimester flies by!!!!!

The tiredness/grumpiness is all too real! By 3 pm I just want to yell at everyone lol. I hate being so exhausted. I can't even go to the grocery store anymore because I don't have patience for people! :haha:

I am with you! I HATE EVERYONE...including my poor SO. He has been really good so far and I feel bad but I can't help it! Lol I'm really hoping this goes away because I feel bad for everyone! :wacko:

I totally agree with everyone else, in the last few weeks weeks I've turned into a grumpy, hormonal, projectile vomiting mess who pretty much lives in sweat pants and falls asleep by 8 at night. Roll on second tri! Don't think my poor oh knows what's hit him lol.

The last two days by 1 or 2 in the afternoon I've just been DONE. I'm DONE with being at work and I'm DONE with sitting at my desk and I'm DONE with being anywhere other than lying in my nice cozy bed at home... which is 30 km from my office. :dohh: I think afternoon headaches might be my version of morning sickness, which will make me SUPER HATE EVERYONE for the next few weeks....

ugh.

Anyone else need to vent??

YES! I had a HORRIBLE day today of headaches, extreme emotion and paranoia, disappointment, financial stresses, exhaustion....awful day.

Tomorrow will be better! :)

The tiredness/grumpiness is all too real! By 3 pm I just want to yell at everyone lol. I hate being so exhausted. I can't even go to the grocery store anymore because I don't have patience for people! :haha:

Girl we are due around the same time!! This awful feeling just hit me this week. I hope it passes for both of us!

I am just counting down the hours and days. This time around, first trimester has been horrible. Of course made even worse by worries after two miscarriages this past year...

Septie - so sorry for your losses. (((Hugs)))

AFM a new development - spent an hour laying down after supper followed by vomiting. Oh yay. Last pregnancy I had no morning sickness... This time, looks like I'm not so lucky...!

I'm right there with you. In fact I was wondering what on earth was wrong with me because I'm absolutely grumpy, tired and just miserable. I don't have any morning sickness but my mood is in the dumps... I know I haven't been the most exciting person to be around today and I'm trying to correct that but it's so hard when all you want to do is lay down and get a break. :sad1:

Finally people who understand me! I am tired of being tired, tired of being needed and I would love to have a whole day with the house to myself. No work. No toddler. No hisband. Just as much sleep as I can get in one day.

I have some nausea, and I'm just so done with first trimester. I actually apologize to my OH for being so grumpy everyday. I just can't seem to keep it under control!

I hear you. I'm nearly in second tri and had 2 weeks where I felt pretty much myself but past few days I'm back to feeling awful. Yesterday had the worst migraine ever followed by sickness as the pain got so bad. Unable to take my meds for my morning sickness so today I feel rotten and like I cold be sick at any point.

Over all this already just want to feel the "blooming effects" of the 2nd tri now x

I've certainly had my moments of snapping on dh, but I'd say my coworkers are taking the brunt of it, haha. They're probably wondering wtf is up with me these days, but I just want them to leave me alone because I'm so exhausted and am not so great at hiding how sick I'm feeling.

I've recently added nausea and being unable to tell whether I'm hungry or about to puke into the mix. Also, still hate everyone and have no patience for anything!!!

Pregnancy for me feels like a constant hangover and then Needing to pee a lot !
I'm tired and feel like I havnt slept, I have this constant headache, I need to drink something as I feel dehydrated but don't know what and I once I've made something to eat I end up not wanting it..... Oh the joys of pregnancy! :)

Oh man. I have headaches, I feel queasy on and off all day and I am tired. Not sleepy per say, but tired physically. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->