Headache treatment?

SpringCrane

Reaction score
I'm starting my third consecutive day of a terrible tension headache. Nothing I've tried has made it go away. I've tried lots of water, massage, cold pack, peppermint oil, and even finally broke down and took a dose of acetaminophen (paracetamol). It's still here!

I don't like taking medication, especially while pregnant, so trying the acetaminophen was a sign of serious distress!

I'm in northern California, and we have some terrible wildfires raging around us, and we do get smoky air sometimes, so that could be part of the cause... but it's been pretty clear yesterday and today. (All the fires are very far away, so it's just how the wind is blowing... We are safe where we are thankfully!)

Any advice?

I had these horrendous headaches with my 2nd. Can only really be done indoors for risk of looking silly haha but tie a dressing gown belt/neck scarf or something very tight around your head at temple level it relieves it immediately x

I had these horrendous headaches with my 2nd. Can only really be done indoors for risk of looking silly haha but tie a dressing gown belt/neck scarf or something very tight around your head at temple level it relieves it immediately x

I'll give it a go--thanks! Sorry to hear you had a similar experience! It's the pits!

I have actually have had head aches the last few days, took paracetamol myself but didn't help, so that's pointless for me. Just think it's something we have to go through 👍🏻

I get chronic headaches, and the only thing that helps, aside from medicine, is Past Tense (made by doTerra). I'm not super into essential oils or anything, but putting it on my temples and the base of my skull always relieves some of the pain, and it's all natural. You can get a bottle on Amazon for about $20 and it lasts for a really long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->