Headache..

Mrs.B.

Mum of 3 under 4
Reaction score
I'm on day 5 of a headache :( I feel dreadful!

I went to doctors to check BP and urine, all is good, so doctor said it was stress headache :( Its making it really hard to do things including running around after my daughter, I really want it to go away soon.

Anyone experienced this??

Ouch! I'm afraid I don't have any advice, but just wanted to offer hugs, that doesn't sound nice at all :hugs:

I get them!

I find 4head strips and roll on's are really good for safe pill free pain relief!

Thanks Ladies, I find the roll on burns my forehead! I think if it goes on I am willing to give another try though

I find the cooling strips really great! Don't get many in a box though!

I get them nearly every other day, some days are worse than others.

I went to the doctors with mine as well since they also lasted 7 days, they were almost like a migraine. Bright lights my head and found that all I could do was keep my eyes closed. Apparantly they are common during pregnancy due to the changes in hormones?

Make sure you keep hydrated and if need be take some paracetamol :)

I didn't get them last pregnancy, but I did have high blood pressure so that's why I went I to the docs already incase it was that again, but it's fine lol. Everything this pregnancy is different to last so this just adds to the 'new' list :haha:

I have taken a paracetamol on 2 of the days, but I'm my hardest not to rely on it. :) I know we are allowed it just prefer not to if I can manage it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->