Headache

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by scuffer, Feb 1, 2011.

1. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

I've got a thumping headache right at the front of my forehead, though my vision is fine. It's been on and off for a couple of days but today it's really bad. Now I'm worry about my blood pressure... Why does pregnancy make me worry so much? Any other time I had a headache I'd just think ow I have a headache!!

:dohh:

2. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

Poor you lovey! I know how you feel. I've not had a headache/migraine free day since I was 8 weeks. Try to relax :) have you tried 4head stick or a heat pillow? I have a pillow you put in the microwave and then put around your shoulders and I think it's fab for getting rid of headaches X Hope you feel better soon X

3. scuffer

Thank you, I haven't tried that, will give it a go. I almost cried at the suggestion actually so I think it is starting to get to me! x

4. spring_baby

spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

me too hun I have to 4head daily much better than taking tabs, lol to make you :) i keep the tiny tube tucked down my bra so its always to hand xx

5. Jessicax5

Jessicax5 3DD+1DS <3

Is there any way your sinuses could be plugged up or you're coming down with a cold?

6. scuffer

:dohh:

I have got a cold :blush:

I'm just going to go and hide in a corner now...

7. salander

salander Well-Known Member

Oh hope you get rid of it soon hun. I was just about to write a thread as i've got an awful headache that just started today but my mines at the back of my head. havent' taken any paracetamol yet, i know we can take that if we want but i'd rather get rid of it without taking anything. Just gonna drink lots n lots of water n stay away from chocolate n coffee