Headache

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
I've got a thumping headache right at the front of my forehead, though my vision is fine. It's been on and off for a couple of days but today it's really bad. Now I'm worry about my blood pressure... Why does pregnancy make me worry so much? Any other time I had a headache I'd just think ow I have a headache!!

:dohh:

Poor you lovey! I know how you feel. I've not had a headache/migraine free day since I was 8 weeks. Try to relax :) have you tried 4head stick or a heat pillow? I have a pillow you put in the microwave and then put around your shoulders and I think it's fab for getting rid of headaches X Hope you feel better soon X

Poor you lovey! I know how you feel. I've not had a headache/migraine free day since I was 8 weeks. Try to relax :) have you tried 4head stick or a heat pillow? I have a pillow you put in the microwave and then put around your shoulders and I think it's fab for getting rid of headaches X Hope you feel better soon X

Thank you, I haven't tried that, will give it a go. I almost cried at the suggestion actually so I think it is starting to get to me! x

me too hun I have to 4head daily much better than taking tabs, lol to make you :) i keep the tiny tube tucked down my bra so its always to hand xx

Is there any way your sinuses could be plugged up or you're coming down with a cold?

Oh hope you get rid of it soon hun. I was just about to write a thread as i've got an awful headache that just started today but my mines at the back of my head. havent' taken any paracetamol yet, i know we can take that if we want but i'd rather get rid of it without taking anything. Just gonna drink lots n lots of water n stay away from chocolate n coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->