Headache

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Yay! Im 8 weeks today!!

On the down side Im getting a mirgrane it started last night and is getting progressivly worse. Ive called the nurse and she said take co-odamol as that is what I usualy conrtol my migranes with. So its a day infront of the telly for me!!

Yay! Im 8 weeks today!!

On the down side Im getting a mirgrane it started last night and is getting progressivly worse. Ive called the nurse and she said take co-odamol as that is what I usualy conrtol my migranes with. So its a day infront of the telly for me!!

watching tele will proberly make it worse hun, its best to just luy in bed and try and rest it out.

x

I had a really bad migraine yesterday, still feeling a bit ropey today actually, but all I did yesterday was take one paracetamol and go to bed. Slept for hours!

Hope you feel better soon, migraines are no fun :(

boo... ive had 2 migraines since bfp... i managed on paracetamol, lots of sleep, dark room and iced eye mask... hope it goes soon hun. :hugs:

yeh jus lie in bed hun that usually helps, reading, telly or mucis always make it worse....im going through a stage of headaches so know how ya feel xxxxx

Hi Marshmallow, Like you having stinking headaches had one day before yesterday, wouldn't have called it a migraine though, you poor thing! Take yourself to bed for couple hours, then have a nice bath and relax. Hope it passes quickly LOL Dust xxx

Oh sorry your not feel good. Migrane is the worst too... curl up in a fresh bed and stay there till it goes.
h x

try to relax and not worry xxxx keep your chin up

Thanks ladies.
The house looks like a bomb site as DH has had a hard week and just wanted to chill. I ended up being very sick so Neither of us have done anything! Ah well Bugger it!!!
Feeling better now as he took me too pizza hut!

I hope everyone is feeling better..I know what your going thru.

I've had a lot of mirgraines since being off my prevention meds. I so far haven't found out that If there is anything i can take - I have my appt on Tuesday.

For the girls that are having migraines or have in the past - what has the doctor prescribed for you? what was safe to take in your pregnancy?

I was old co-codamol is ok a long as you are aware of how much you take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->