Headaches @ 39 weeks

Nov11_Mummy2b

Poppy-Mae's Mummy
Reaction score
I have been suffering headaches for 2-3 days now, usually occuring at night. I have just turned 39 weeks. I had my blood pressure etc checked at my last MW app at 38+4 and everything was normal, since then I have been suffering with this horrible headache that I can't seem to shift.
Anyone know the cause or is suffering with the same problem?

Yep, ive had a non stop headache since last night, been to assessment unit cos had +protein in urine and a high for me, bp. Everythin had returned normal when the mat unit checked. Not really sure how to answer this though, if youve tried painkillers etc. if your vision becomes disturbed in any way or u notice any swellin then contact ur mw, otherwise id say paracetamol and a damn good sleep + plenty of fluids

Thank you, I don't seem to be showing any signs of pre-e, no swelling or disturbed vision, I generally feel ok apart from being abit fed up lol.
I have been struggling to sleep past few nights possibly due to the anticipation of labour and I am possibly dehydrated. thanks for the advise.

Yep i can imagine ur very anxious, hopefully not too much longer for u! May well be the lack of sleep causing the headache, hope you feel better soon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->