Headaches and cant sleep

mmommy22bbe

Pregnant
Reaction score
Guys omg im in my first trimester..I cannot sleep during the night and I am eating like a pig almost every 2 hrs! I have the worst headaches and sometimes my vision is impaired! Is this normal?

Thanx

I am in the same boat! I can crave all sorts of stuff and if I do not get it even days later I have to have it! lol like the pasta I wanted... anyhow... The headaches and your vision being troubles are they migraines? Oh and the sleep... I am awake posting now b.c I woke up and could not get back to bed. I am off to try to sleep some more.

Yes hun its completley normal, Your hormones are all over the place and alot of changes are going to take place all at once so your bound to feel awfull. Iv been having awfull headaches since I was about 8 weeks and the worst thing is you cant take parecetmol that often, they should ease off soon, make sure you drink loads of water to hydrate yourself and sleep when you need to, even if its in the middle of the day
Xxxx

Aww! Maybe have a cup of tea, to warm up that belly, so you can have a little bit of a cozier sleep. . .

Can empathise with the headaches and only being able to take paracetamol is a nightmare.

I've been waking up to pee at about 4 or 5 and not being able to go back to sleep....awful.

I get headaches alot too , Ive been using a coldwash rag on my head and have been taking tylenol , my doc said its ok to take tylenol pm but I have not yet because I dont want to make my baby sleepy .

Ive not really had headaches but i can never sleep thats why im on here at all hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->