Headaches and Migraines??

Jessica214

Reaction score
Anyone have these? I have a migraine everyday!! and taking 2 tylenol does NOTHING! Im not sure what to do...anyone have any ideas? something thats worked for you?? i am so miserable!! :( Help!

Have you tried a bath? Those help me!

btw, I'm also in NN, VA! I've never met anyone on here from the same city! :happydance:

i was wakin up with headaches every day for 5 months... they arent as bad now but if something starts my sinus's off then the headaches come back with full force.

I suffer from these as well - they can be quite painful.

I slather vicks on my forehead, tie a bandanna around my head and take a nap. Usually that helps me.

My doc promised it will go away in 3rd tri - I hope she's right!! xx

thanks ladies!! ive taken baths but i feel sick when i get too hot for some reason.....maybe i'll try the vicks! hubby is upset cause i never want to move off the couch!

Have you tried cold ice paks on your head or neck, or even rolling a cold pop can on your neck? There is a major vein in your neck that controls your body temp. I get headaches and migraines when I am too hot. Good Luck.

i was plagued with headaches.
tylenol didn't touch them either. talked to my dr about it and he gave me tylenol 3. they have codine in them and are more powerful. they seemed to help.
showers, baths, cold compresses on your forehead and back of neck, drinking plenty of water. good luck!!!!! they will pass in time.

In my experiance with my super bad headaches i ge quite frequently what i do is lay down in a dark cool room and put a cold rag on my head, and fall asleep..

Do you think i can get them from sleeping too much?? cause i know i sleep more than i should. im going to call my dr soon cause i dont think its getting any better! thanks so much ladies!!! :flower:

i get really bad headaches as well. dont think coming on here staring at a computer screen helps lol.

I had really bad headaches & migranes in 1st tri and took Co-Dydramol for it. I was fine for a few weeks but my headaches came back this week and the doctor has said its sinusitis and I have been prescribed antibiotics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->