• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Headaches and other aches

candicex

Mum to Ivy!
Reaction score
So I have been getting headaches or migranes everyday now to the point where I just want to go to sleep because it makes me feel so ill, and having panadol doesn't help! I also have been feeling super hungry like every 1-2 hours I have to eat, and sometimes I will be full but still feel like I am hungry and my tummy grumbles! Soo frustrating, I woke up this morning at 5am and was dying of hunger so had to eat a huge meal and I'm already hungry again!

Anyone else had symptoms or aches like this?

aww, sorry your feeling that bad! have you talked to your midwife about it? im defo the same with the hunger! went to bed one night woke up half an hour later to bubs kicking me loadss because i was soo hungry! xx

I told my midwife about it and she said I need to talk to my doctor about it so I'm going to make an appointment today and hopefully get some meds for the headaches but the hunger thing ahhh its driving me insane!

Ahh well atleast you can hopefully get the headaches sorted out! Hopefully the hunger will die down a lil :) xx

Headaches, unfortunately, are extremely common in pregnancy. It's because of the huge hormone shift. Tylenol is okay to take for headaches though. No aspirin or Ibuprofen though. Being hungry is also normal, you're eating for two. But you should only be eating 300 extra calories that normal a day.

Yea usually I have been eating kinda the same maybe a bit more but starting yesterday I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks i'm so hungry!
I'll definitely ask the doctor about Tylenol the headaches are killing me, and I'm going back to study in 3 weeks so hopefully all this calms down by then!

had incredible headaches through most of 2nd tri, to the point i was always trying to sleep them off and theyd stay for days,
just make sure your hydrated and theres not really much you can do i think, its just another crap symptom :(

I'd almost rather have the headache at the moment, I woke up at 3am this morning starving hungry and I just had the biggest breakfast and I'm still starving but I'm full, arg so annoying nothing helps =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"