Headaches and Zofran

ButterflySoul

Reaction score
I finally got my Zofran prescription filled.
And after taking it, the nausea went away BUT I had a seriously killer 14-hour headache that was unresponsive to Tylenol.

Anyone else had this issue?

I have taken Zofran, but didnt get headaches from it! Sorry!

Didnt want to read and run...it might be a side effect, You should call your doctor/MW before taking again. I didnt have headaches while taking zofran.

I've gotten this three times while taking it, but only when I take 8 mg instead of 4. I can handle a headache way better than throwing up all the time, so to me it is worth it. I just stay where it is quiet and not too bright. But I would call the doctor if it keeps happening, it is one of the listed side effects so probably not too much to worry about, but they could prescribe you something else.

yup- I have this too when I take it. You could ask to try Phenergan which works- but that tends to make me sooo sleepy! it's like one for the other, ya know?

i started zofran last thursday and have noticed that i have had quite a few headaches. but i have been able to function with them (and wasn't able to with the MS). don't know if it is coincidence or not. but the Dr told me today that constipation is a common side effect, that made a lot of sense to me. i have eated half a box of prunes in the last few days :blush:

Well guys, turns out I'm allergic to Zofran! Hurray!

Some symptoms I had:
-killer headache.
-random itches all over.
-distorted vision.
-increased heart rate.

So yeah. Awesome day. :(

yikes! I'm sorry my dear :( Did you get something else instead?

I filled my prescription of Phenergan gel. If that's how you spell it. I honestly don't care anymore, since it works.

However, it set me back 55 EFFING DOLLARS.
Stupid pharmacies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"