• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Headaches EVERY DAY ?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
12+2 over here so I'm borderline first tri - second tri. I started getting headaches early on. I think at about 5-6 weeks but it wasn't bad at all. Maybe once a week. Within the last few weeks or so I have noticed them getting worse. Now to the point where I'm getting them if not every day at least every other day but within the last week it has indeed been everyday.

Now, I understand that headaches are normal in pregnancy, but for them to be this frequent? Like to the point where it is affecting my daily life? And it isn't just the headaches bothering me. It's the fact that I'm also very fatigued. I can't seem to get myself to want to even clean!!! All I want to do is sleep or lay down. Which is very unrealistic as I have a 3 year old already. I'm also about to start a new job and I'm really needing these headaches to stop soon - before I start on the 21st. I can handle a few here and there sure, but every day while working??? NO. :dohh:

It isn't always in the same spot either, sometimes it feels like a migraine on my left side, then it switches the next day to my right side. Now today it is my entire head! It doesn't get better with sleep or with water. I am going to bite the bullet and finally just take some Tylenol but I bet they will return. :/ I never had headaches this horribly with DD. I do seem to have allergies acting up right now..maybe that's why? I also just switched pillows to see if it was my neck from sleeping. But they seem to still be irritating me. I did also notice this morning that my tongue seems a bit sore on the left side. ?? My heart rate seems to be fast when I'm laying down or resting. I did read that this could be signs of anemia which i had with DD. Just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same thing - or have any advice? im dying here :(

Hi! Check in with your doctor. He should order you some blood work to rule out common issues & give advice on eating/drinking habits. Maybe physiotherapist can help as well release tension build up in your muscles (shoulder, neck, jaw). Let us know how you go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"