• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Headaches in pregnancy

B

babystar

Just so say to all the loverly ladies out there expecting LOs and suffering from horrendous headaches esp behind the eyes etc...Call for an optician appointment.

I arranged one today for tomorrow afternoon. Apparently pregnancy causes huge strains on your vision and it is best to get checked out. The woman on the phone advised that as it is pregnancy related the eye test is free.

Also she said those who are pregnant wearing glasses or contacts should get re tested during pregnancy as the strength of prescription changes alot in pregnancy. And that can cause these migrane/style effects.

So hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will have the problem sorted out... And will get new spex as my old ones will now be the wrong prescription.

:hugs:to you alll

claire xxxxxxx

You know that all makes so much sense. I wear glasses when using a computer due to sore heads. for the past 2 weeks I have had major sore heads daily and even opting for paracetamol now! thank you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"