Headaches

mummy_of_two

Reaction score
Can anyone help me i keep getting really bad headss o much so they make me physically feel so terible and sick i dont know where to put myself sometimes when i went to the nurse with this problem before she told me they wre just stress headaches and would go away which they did but not to take paracetamol etc as it only cause rebound headaches what an earth am i meant to do it drives me nuts and i hate feeling like this and having to look after the lo's whilst like it so any suggestions? would appreciate it alot if you can help in anyway? -xx- :D

I know I have asked this before but have you had your eyes tested? I have had really bad heads in the past, the first time it was due to my eyes and the second was due to anxiety. I would try and see your Dr and don't take any crap hun :hugs:

If they are making you sick it sounds like they are migraines. Try taking something like Migralieve (sp?) to see if it makes a difference !?

Sorry not much help, im prone to headaches too and the only way to get rid of mine is to have some Anadin and go lie down. Obviously can only do this when OH is home as like you said its hard work looking afters LOs when your not feeling well.

Also there is stuff you can get called "4head" which is basically a stick you rub on your forehead to numb the pain. I have found it effective but only if you do it right at the start when you feel the headache coming on.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"