Headed to the ER....C section pain

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
I've had 2 C-sections since 2011 and now 10-11 weeks pregnant. The past month I've struggled with sharp pains and chalked it up to my uterus stretching.

well the last week its gotten to where I can hardly stand or sit up for longer than 10 min. today it's turned into a burning pain/contractions and hurts to where I'm about to vomit.

let's go see what's going on with my baby bean.

Hope everything is well Kimmie. Keep us posted.

Sending lots of toughts and prayers you way. Really hope all is well:)

Eek that is scary, I hope everything is ok! Might be pain from a scar adhesion. I hope it's nothing major.

Hope everything is ok! Please keep us updated!

The ER was TERRIBLE!!!! Basically said since I wasn't 16weeks plus I wasnt considered urgent bc if I was having a miscarriage nothing would save my baby. So I waited 7 hours....literally. I had a severe UTI....they wouldn't give me an ultrasound so I guess baby is ok.

Tonight has been terrible

So sorry you went through this, some hospitals are very unsympathetic & its upsetting.. So glad its a uti & nothing threatening bubs in there, even though uti's are evil :hugs:

yeah UTI's are terrible things, awful pain! You poor darling, I hope you get better asap and you have no more scares this pregnancy!

Oh no, 7 hours is terrible! Although I'm glad they found a cause for the pain those UTIs can be brutal. Get well soon. X

One of the things I wish they had were emergency rooms just for pregnant people. We have to wait so long amongst contagious people to just be given an antibiotic and be sent on our way. So sorry about your UTI... I get them a lot when I'm not pregnant and they are extremely painful.

Kimmie saw to hear about your awful experience!!! Can you see your OB at least and get a scan? Remember about 4 weeks ago I went to the ER for my spotting...they scanned me..and I was 6w+6 then so I think they told you some BS! Sorry you have a UTI never had one but hope you feel better.

Again I would contact your OB and she what they say just to make sure.

Oh my!! Sounds awful. Rest up & get better huni. UTIS can be horrendous. Xx

Thanks so much ladies!!!! this sucks but on the bright side the dr said I should look into massages bc they help with the scar pain issue....

now hubby rubs me whenever I ask!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"