heading for a chemical!

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
Hi girls think I am heading for a chemical pregnancy! Tested again using fmu today on the same tests I have used previously and the line is barely there.. I'm too long in the tooth and experienced to realise this probably isn't going to end well. Haven't posted the pic because it is so obvious from today's test. I didn't really have high expectations for this pregancy but still a little sad but going on holiday today so that will take my mind off it all! Nevermind x

IM so sorry to hear that. Hugs. Hope you enjoy your holiday x

Thanks lovie! Atm I'm so confused as yesterday my ic tests were almost negative too just a barely there line today is a different story, not dark but the darkest they have been. Can't compare as i threw them away in a rage. Going to get some proper frer tests shortly and still having symptoms.

This was a few days ago progression over 2 days on the left and the right picture is today's with internet cheapie

Attachments

• 2015-07-11 07.07.29.jpg
    2015-07-11 07.07.29.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 2015-07-13 08.55.02.jpg
    2015-07-13 08.55.02.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 63
Just if any confusion I have been using Internet cheapies and first response rapid result tests and it's on the later I have been having faint lines and fainter today!

Oh that is strange as the IC def looks positive, Hopefully they're just dodgy frers! Fingers crossed for u xx

Tested negative on a clearblue digital still positive on first response rapid result! Heading for disaster I think! Got to be 13dpo today could be 12 dpo at the least but I would expect better progression by now. I also have the worst backache and cramps ever feel like it's just a matter of time now. Good news is that my gp had referred me for recurrent miscarriage testing! Now off on hols see ya girls

Have u done any more tests? I hope everythings okx

Enjoy your holiday

Really hope that it's your hcg taking its time to build, even though you state they are getting lighter, I heard they are shite for progression!

Please update us when your home x

Fingers crossed they say the levels rise and fall slightly at first. IM keeping my fingers crossed for you. I know its hard because id be the same if it was me but try and hold off two or three days then compare the test that way your know for sure (easier said then done i know as i also am a poas hollic too) good luck xx

I dont trust the digitals anymore too many women are reporting on amazon they got false negatives when they were very pregnant and alot are getting false positives. It can take a while for the internet strips to show progression because they are not as sensitive some women never get a dark line on them and go on to carry fine, if your getting positives on the first response rapid results then your numbers must be higher as it defects a much higher HCG level I believe 50-100. I would not call it a chemical unless the tests go negative and AF starts. best of luck.

That last test looks darker to me. Can you post a photo of your latest test(s)?

I thought the last test looked darker, fingers crossed for you !

Unfortunately girls I have had a chemical pregnancy! Thanks for all of your well wishes and good luck vibes but tests all started to get really faint. It did confuse me loads as I did a clearblue in the morning before I had bloods and it was negative then when I arrived on holiday I thought what the hell and did another and it was positive 1-2 weeks. I got my blood results the next day and hcg only 14 and prog 39 so I knew it was all over for defo then! I started bleeding heavy flow with small clots yesterday but I am feeling ok the sun is shining and I am camping with my gorgeous boys and loving life! Until the next time I guess. Thanks again xx

So sorry it wasn't the outcome you hoped for :( i hope your testing for the miscarriages go well! And yay for vacations!!! Enjoy the sun :hugs:

So sorry :( I had a chemical earlier this year, it's the worst. Enjoy your holiday with your family!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->