• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Heads up on sales!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey ladies! For those of you getting frustrated with clothes and not yet wanting to bust out maternity or just want some extra comfy pieces, target has leggings on sale as wel as yoga pants and yoga leggings! I just got a cute pair of yoga leggings and printed leggings for under $20!

Yay! Thanks! I was headed there today anyway so will check out clothes. Leggings and tshirts had been all I have worn in like three weeks lol.

No problem! All leggings were 5 and yogas were 10$!

Wow! $5 is exciting! Not sure I will be buying any actual maternity clothes. Last time I borrowed from my sil, but she is currently using them. I was working while pregnant with dd so had to actually dress nice. Now I am staying home so leggings will do just fine! May buy a few things later on, but don't see the point now.

That's a great deal!!!

I'm looking for dresses... have a busines trip 1st week of November, and want to be comfy.

Kohl's is great too but no current good things on Clearence.

I got a pair of capri yoga pants and a pair of long yoga pants at Target when I was pregnant with DD. They're nice for wearing in the middle ground of pregnancy, plus they're nice after the baby when you still have the pooch. :)

I so wish I could get away with yoga pants at work :-/

Oooh thank you! I only had one pair of leggings and I've pretty much worn them out. Hopefully I can snag a few pairs tomorrow. Also ladies if you swing by target make sure you do a baby registry! Lots of free goodies and coupons!

Also, target send coupons based on what you buy! I bought my frer and cb digital there and got tons of baby coupons in the mail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"