Health in pregnancy grant - yes another thread lol

Ive got mine this morning too. Very exciting. That will get the last of my shopping before she arrives. I cant believe it came in time.

wooohoooo mine was paid in this morning!!! Was really expecting it to come in after Ellis arrived.

I'm still waiting on my form! Last midwife didn't have them so have to wait until 32 week midwife appointmnent and hope midwife has them with her. Considering I have only saw my own midwife once I doubt it right enough!

Congrats on receiving the money though, at least it is getting through!!

Everyone that has recieved it, when did you send off your form?

I sent mine off 3rd Feb so im hoping its in the bank when i check later.

mines not in yet and i think i sent mine off late jan/ early feb

TBH i think the way they have done this was messed up to begin with. Giving out the forms in January etc but not processing a single one till the new tax year started. It would of been much easier processing them as they were received but just dating the payments so they were made on a certain day eg after the 6th April. Would of saved all the hassle of having loads of back log etc.

I can't remember when i sent my form off! :cry: :blush:

So don't know when i'm going to get my payment. Just checked bank and it's not in there yet! :hissy:

I'm hoping it comes soon, would be really helpful as I'm still waiting for my MA to start! Slowly running out of my last wage! and I've got a few things to buy still. Not including carpet/lino/laminate! Ha,ha :rofl:

Oh well, it will be a nice suprise when i do get it. xxx

spoke to an advisor about hipg this morning and there supposed to be paying it out in due date order :)

I can't remember when i sent my form off! :cry: :blush:

So don't know when i'm going to get my payment. Just checked bank and it's not in there yet! :hissy:

I'm hoping it comes soon, would be really helpful as I'm still waiting for my MA to start! Slowly running out of my last wage! and I've got a few things to buy still. Not including carpet/lino/laminate! Ha,ha :rofl:

Oh well, it will be a nice suprise when i do get it. xxx

My MA was processed really quick in about 2-3 wks i think. So hopefully that shouldn't be too long x

has anyone recieved there money who sent off the form in march ?
glad they have decided to start paying out tho :)
x

yey just checked mine and i got mine today!! whoop! im due may 12 th

I didn't send mine off til about 2 weeks ago because I didn't know about it! Thank goodness for BnB, silly midwife didn't say anything. As far as I know I haven't got it yet, will check later. I'm having the baby next week but not due til 21 May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->