Health in Pregnancy Grant

Mrs Muggy

Reaction score
How do you know if you are gonna get it or not? I sent mine off ages ago and I never heard anything back. Do they send you a letter to say you can have it or just make the payment? x

They are going to have such a backlog and have only just started issuing money, so it could still be quite a wait, I only sent mine off recorded delivery on Tuesday and Im not expecting anything till after my little man is born. Hope you hear something soon, take care :hugs: XX

They are not paying out until may and then there is a back log x

D'oh seeing this thread just reminded me that i forgot to ask for my form from the midwife the other day, i am not seeing her for 4 weeks now do u think it will be ok to get the form then and send it off or will i be too late???? silly me!!!!

I only sent mine off recorded delivery on Tuesday

I sent mine recorded delivery too over a month ago...it never got there!! :hissy: now i have to try and get another from my MW.

Hayley...:hugs: xx

D'oh seeing this thread just reminded me that i forgot to ask for my form from the midwife the other day, i am not seeing her for 4 weeks now do u think it will be ok to get the form then and send it off or will i be too late???? silly me!!!!

I'm not seeing my midwife for another 3 weeks so I rang the antinatal clinic and they said I could go and pick one up as long as I bring my notes. I collected mine on Tuesday.

I would think they send a letter out as standard
do like they do with other payments.

Though I have read on lots of sites that May is the earliest people will hear anything and that they have a huge backlog.

my midwife said she had been involved in the consultations about the grant and you will still get it if you recieved form late. think its about a month you have to post it from the time of recieving the form, else you will lose out.
as my apppointments are always on a friday the midwife always ran out of forms by the time she saw me. i eventually got one at 35 weeks, so wont recieve the money until after baby is born.

I actually rang them yesterday about this to see if they'd received my form. Apparently by next week they should have a database of everyone who will receive the grant so give them a ring then. Also they don't start paying out til May. What a farce!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->