• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Health visitor secondment but im pregnant

Emmaz

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me!

I had my interview for a secondment for health visiting. I got it and im just about to start however, have just found out im 3 months gone into a 12 month course.

Has anyone been in this situation and know where I stand on maternity. I been with the NHS for 2 years now so my friends have said I should have full maternity benefits. But im scared about enquirng.

Can i still have a 6 month break in my course and then re-join on the next course thats available as i think they have 2 intakes in the year Sept and April. ???

Hi i am in a similar position. Did you find any information?

If you are on a contract then you should have normal maternity rights - ie maternity leave with statutory pay. I know people on various doctors training schemes with the NHS and it just has to be put on hold while you have maternity leave. You could always have a quiet word with the HR department - they have to keep it confidential. Hope you find out soon :)

Hi. I know this is an old post, but has anyone any answers. I too am in a similar situation, about to start and 3 months pregnant. Where do i stand??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"