Healthy bumps due feb march 2018

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies ,

So I'm starting this thread/group for ladies who are due around the same time that are on weight gain restrictions. We all know gaining lots is bad at any size during pregnancy but I need to really control it . I'm currently 158lb and 5"2. I'm usually around 128lb but illness and injury seen weight piling on the last 18mnth. I am very conscious that I need to keep weight gain to an absolute minimum. So i want to see if other mummy's are in the same situation ?! Let's encourage each other to fight the cravings , keep exercising and to eat a healthy diet and grow healthy babies :thumbup:

I am due in January, but I hope that I can still join! I am 5'2" and about 150 lbs. I am about 20 lbs heavier than I was when I got pregnant with my son (in 2013), so I really want to be careful about how much weight I gain. My doctor said that I should only gain 15-25 lbs. I am continuing to go to Spin class 4x per week and eating healthy. I haven't had too many cravings, but I just want to keep it in check! I would love some accountability from this group!

I would also love some accountability with this!! I was in pretty good shape earlier this year, but the stress of TTC definitely contributed to me putting on some weight before we finally got our BFP. Currently 5'7" and about 185lb - haven't been to my OB yet, but guessing they will tell me to only put on 15lbs.

I pretty much always eat a pretty healthy diet, but ever since we found out I've been cutting back on carbs and loading up on more salad and lean protein. DF and I have also started taking 30 min walks every night - so I'm hoping between those two things I may even be able to lose a little bit in the first trimester.

Good luck to all of us!

Hey ladies thank you for joining !!! I was pretty controlled with my last pregnancy and only gained 14 lb. Aiming for the same again this time . Will share healthy snacks and meals too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->