• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Healthy, nutritional meal ideas

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I want to swap some healthy meal ideas! I find I'm already extremely hungry (to the point I get that hunger nausea, as if I haven't eaten for hours, and feeling a little light headed from being hungry)

I'm approx 5 weeks tomorrow, and obviously I don't want to eat junk and pile on the pounds.
I struggle with breakfast ideas, as I'm super hungry the first part of the day and end up grabbing a few breakfast bars to eat, and it's still not good enough.

Lets swap ideas!

My favourite lunch at the moment is chicken and avocado wraps! Love cooking chicken with a bit of pepper and garlic, mash up the avocado (quite nice in slices too), salt and pepper and a drizzle of honey in the avocado, with some salad leaves (spinach!) and light mayo. Obsessed with it! Honey makes a difference!

I've found a recipe for a peanut butter over night oats but have yet to have time to make it before bed! Almond milk, oats, peanut butter, banana, probably add a bit of grated dark chocolate on the top.

You can make a whole weeks worth of overnight oats to save time.

I have a green smoothie for breakfast every morning. Frozen spinach, water, 2-3 types of fruit, chia, LSA, and either supergreens powder or beetroot powder. I drink 1L daily.

Lunches I am trying to cook with bone broth. Loving lentils with garlic ATM.

A friend bought me a steamer I've been wanting. It's easy to make the healthiest meals, and you can cater your veggie picks to what are really good for pregnancy. Just need some fish or chicken lightly seasoned and your choice of side.

I will be eating chicken/tilapia with spinach, turnips, radishes, asparagus, .. etc. And I snack on strawberries, mangoes and plums and healthy juices :)

Avocados are delicious and great for pregnancy on the side, a little more expensive around here, though.

I would eat an avocado or 5 every day if I could but they are $4+ each for small ones currently! They were $6 the other week though...

Oh I am snacking on lightly steamed green beans like French fries lately too.

Oh wow, avocados cheaper here, a bout $2-3 USD lol maybe I should count my blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"