healthy scan but bleeding

FreakOutGurl

Reaction score
Hi all, i have had brown bleeding with pink in it for a week now, It's worse when I go to the toilet for a number two where I then get loads of brown and pink discharge and it's not even like the poo is really hard , i had a scan yestursday , baby is still there with a heartbeat ? So confused

Are you sure you don't have a hemorrhoid? ( so glam being pregnant lol)

My sister had AWFUL bleeding and clots. She is now 39w preg. It was from some cyst thing (harmless) in her uterus. Happened whole first trimester. Pls try not to worry.

I've had brown discharge and spitting on and off between 10 weeks and now at nearly 16 weeks and had 2 scans with no obvious reason for the bleed, try not to worry too much x

I had spotting with my 3rd child. He's a happy 2 year old now. Sending positive thoughts. It's awful when you're constantly worrying isn't it xx

This happened to me too. My OB said its probably because the cervix and everything down there is so vascular and any straining from a BM can cause those little vessels to burst sometimes causing some bleeding. So it could be something like that especially if its happening with a BM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->